Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year Guys

Hey guys!
First things first, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL:D
It's safe to say 2014 has had its fair share of up and downs. I've lost people that I'll dearly miss forever, but I can happily say that I've still got all the people I love and care about who make me happy still surrounding me. I've had so many good memories that I'll never forget and I know, alongside the rest of the seven sweethearts, that this year WILL be our year, our year of happiness, health and good fortune.
I'm not normally one for New Years resolutions, but this year my aim is to build my health up and become healthy, I would like to tone my body up a bit ready for summer, focus and study on my a levels a lot more, and just generally be happy and create so many more wonderful memories with my friends and family!
Let us know your new year resolutions in the comments below.

So I spent New Year's Eve going to see Peter Pan the pantomime followed by a quiet evening in with my family. Today's been a bit hectic, we had our family Christmas dinner which we missed last week and despite being ill it's been a good first day to the new year. Sorry for the short and probably uninteresting post, next week I'll be sure to blog something more exciting for you all.

That's all for now, love and best wishes for this new year. 

Maya ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment