Friday 2 January 2015

Lollie's brain - What year is this?

*Materialises in the corner of an estate in London* What year is this?
Sorry, stupid me... It's 2015, I have a feeling I'm going to have a really great year.
But hang on, where are my flying cars! Where's my time travel and teleportation! I was promised, time travel, I specifically remember time travel being mentioned...

Anyway, let's get the boring bit out of the way:

New Year's Resolutions
- Try to get to sleep earlier when possible
- Loose weight gradually and exercise more
- Learn a new word every week and use it as much as humanly possible
- Spend my days with people who accept me as I am, flaws and all

Also some ground rules for 2015

Rule 1 - The Doctor Lies - Well you know, Doctor Who trailers lie and so does Steven Moffat
Rule 7 - Never Run When You're Scared - face up to your fears and if something seems scary, give it a go, it might seem daunting but  it'll be worth it if you don't run away.
Rule 27 - Never Knowingly Be Serious - Don't be serious all the time! Smile and have fun! It's good to let it all go and relax sometimes 
Rule 400 (I am very keen on rule 400) -You Should Always Waste Time When You Don't Have Any - when you don't have any time, it's so easy to do other things. Make sure you focus you're time well, however, remember to spend your time on good things and not just stress and work, take a step back and waste so time on YOU
Rule 408 - Time Is Not The Boss Of You - Don't let your life be run by schedules and deadlines, it can also be snowballs and fun times. You get done what YOU need to get done, Time does not define you. 

I  have a feeling that I'm going to become incredibly stressed within the next five months due to A Levels but do not fear, I will post once a week without fail, promise... Oh dear, It's already the second day of the year and I'm making promises already.

A thing I have been loving so far in this year is McBusted's album. It just puts me in such a good mood, in fact, I'm listening too it right now. There's only one or two down beat songs on there which I think helps put me in a better mood, it just makes me just want to get up and dance and air guitar and jump around.

I've been reading a book by Jacqueline Wilson called Opal Plumstead. I haven't read one of her books in a long time, however, I got this one for Christmas and it's really good. Ash originally got my into Jacqueline Wilson's books back in primary school and we both used to read them all the time. I know for a fact that Ash's favourite one is called The Diamond Girls, one that I haven't actually read. I think my favourite was possibly My Sister Jodie even though it was sad and I did like The Lottie Project, Vicky Angel and The Hetty Feather Trilogy.
Opal Plumstead is really good so far and my favourite character is Opal's sister, Cassie. I think she is very pretty and she has a certain liking for a man called David and her infatuation resemble that of mine towards certain celebrities...

For 2015, I have started a notebook. Each page is numbered 1-365 and numbered in chapters 1-12. Every day, I write one page about that day and I write a quote. I really do hope I keep it up otherwise it will be a bit of a fail.

Sadly, sods law, after Christmas, I have found a lot of things from eBay that I need/want for either cosplay or for my general amusement. I don't have enough to cover the expense of all these things and I cannot ask for them as it's just passed Christmas and my birthday isn't for another 8 months. So, instead, I just sit and stare at the on eBay and I watch the items even though I have no money to get them - I really need a job.
I'm also saving up to pay for my comic con ticket for May which I am very excited about. I'm hoping to go to all three days of the event as long as Ash, Bri, Belle and Payton are too. I have way to many cosplay ideas to just go on one day. My mind (and my pintrest for that matter) are full to the brim with ideas and characters that I could play but my bank account and lack of sewing skills say otherwise.

Wow, you've just had an insight into my brain for the first time. How'd it feel? Strange yup... I know me too, I have to deal with it every day.
Oh dear, I haven't sacred you off have I?
Well, Happy New Year, I hope you have a great year, remember: don't wander off, don't blink, don't think, don't turn around, don't be lasagne, don't answer the phone, don't forget and don't get lost in a state of temperoral flux...

Until next time, Allons-y Earthlings!



No comments:

Post a Comment