Thursday 8 January 2015

Lush Product Review

Heya guys

Well, it's safe to say this past week has been a pretty stressful week. Starting off the first week of term with mock exams - how fun (not!). But hey, I soldiered on through to earn the rest of the week off to chill, relax!

So anyways, enough about the boring aspect of life. I wasn't sure exactly what to write this week, so I thought I'd post a product review for you all.
For the last couple of months my obsession has definitely been with lush products. For all of you that may not know what lush is, it is a cosmetic store that sells handmade bath and shower products, soaps, makeup, lip care, hair care and plenty more. It is by far my favourite shop, everything in their smells soo good, good enough to eat at times!

I thought I would do a short product review on some of my most recent favourites!

1. Lush's exfoliating lip scrub. To use, you simply scrub your lips with this and follow up with some lip balm or tint for added softness and colour. This is perfect for those who get quite cracked and chapped lips as it leaves them feeling super soft and smooth. They currently sell this in three flavours; Mint, Bubblegum and popcorn -they also bring out a cola flavoured one at Christmas time! I own one of each, and even though it is a little sweet, bubblegum is by far my favourite.
2. Dirty Toothy tabs. Now, these may sound a little weird, but they actually make my mouth feel so clean and fresh unlike regular toothpaste. They're so easy to use, simply just wet your toothbrush, place a tab in between your front teeth and nibble to break it up. It will begin to foam and you then begin to brush your teeth following a rinse and spit. I like to use these In the morning for a clean fresh feeling, but use regular toothpaste in the evenings.  These also come in a wide variety of flavours, but my favourite so far would definitely be "Gorilla Perfume" because of its spearmint flavourings.
3. Shower gel. Lush create a wide range of shower gels, of all different scents and textures in order for you to find one that works best for your skin. My recent favourite has been "It's raining men".  With honey added to soothe and retain your skins moisture as well as sweet wild orange oils that just perk me up and lift my mood in the mornings. 
4. Bath bombs. My all time favourites from lush are their classic bath bombs. You simply just plop them into your tub of hot water and let them dissolve. With such a wide range to choose from, there are just so many that I fall in love with. I still have some new ones I received for Christmas to try out, such as Phoenix rising and cinders, but at the moment these have been my absolute favourites.

Firstly, my all time classic favourite would be the adorable butter bear. With scents of vanilla and cocoa, and cocoa butter pieces, your skin feels soo smooth after this bath.
My second favourite would be golden wonder. This doesn't just turn your bath a beautiful blue-green colour, it also has glitter and stars added, to leave your skin feeling all soft and shimmery. For me personally it smells sweet, but not over powering, and sort of a tropical scent.
And finally, my third favourite is twilight. This slowly turns your bath the most beautiful deep sparkling purple. It contains ingredients such as lavender, which help to clear your mind and soothe you. This is my personal favourite when it's been a long day and I'm tired, I'll use this in a steamy bath to follow up with what usually is a good nights sleep. 

That's all for now guys, see you next week!

Love, Maya♡

No comments:

Post a Comment