Tuesday 27 January 2015

January Favourites! - Tuesdays with Ash

Hey guys! =D


Ash here with my January favourites!! I know for a fact that a lot of bloggers will be doing this thing around about now so I thought, why not join in?

  1. Since I just can't choose one song, I have decided to name my top 3: 'You Ruin Me' by The Veronicas, 'Air Guitar' by McBusted and 'Up' by Olly Murs featuring Demi Lovato. 
  2. I've been loving the book The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith (aka: J. K. Rowling!) and I plan to finish it very soon!
  3. My favourite film has to be Big Hero 6 (which I'm sure Lollie will agree with me on this one!) as I fell in love with the characters and Baymax is just so damn cute!
  4. I've been hooked on the TV series recently called In The Flesh and I am so disappointed that it won't be sticking around for a third season! So much wasted potential!! =(
  5. This one is going to be quite random but I got a Lynx Attract For Her deodorant body spray for Christmas and it smells gorgeous! It also comes with a shower gel and I've been using that too! Unfortunately though it's limited addition so I'm going to have to stock up on them quickly!
  6. Another beauty/healthcare product is AVON Ultra-Moisturising Body Lotion and it does exactly what it says! Also, it's floral scented and smells lovely.
  7. One last beauty/healthcare product is my Garnier Exfobrusher and I use this in the shower every other day. It has really helped to clear up my spots recently!
Right, that should be enough I think! Heh, what a coincidence... 7 is my lucky number! =3

I'll see you guys next week for my second instalment of writing tips! Sorry that this post wasn't very long!

Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment