Monday 12 January 2015

My beauty routine

Hey guys

So today I don't know what to do today for my blog but I decided to talk about my makeup and skin care routine.

Firstly I start off by adding eye cream to my eyes and using a daily shine control moisturiser to make a matt make up base. 

I then use one of two foundations either a liquid or a mouse and I use either a flat foundation brush or a pointed foundation brush- when you start applying your foundation you should start at your nose and then move outwards, after I finished my foundation I add a concealer to help cover areas that need more attention. After I do this I add a blusher using a Conour brush before using a buffing brush to put on my powder. 

I add a eyeshadow over a layer of concealer and then add eyeliner before adding my mascara.


In the evenings after I take of my makeup I like to apply another coat of eye cream and use a simple fragrant free moisturiser beiges using a night cream moisturiser ontop, every so often I will also use a gel/foam face cleanser. 

I hope this is a little insight into my life 

See you next week x

Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment