Saturday 3 January 2015

2015...

Hey guys,


So it's 2015 and I'm back to school! I had an philosophy and ethics exam today and had to write three essays...not fun.
Wel I've decided to talk to you guys about what I hope to achevie this year. I've decided on ten simple rules to follow to make the next year great;

Rule number 1) lose weight! I've decided that I want to lose a lot of weight and I'm not sure how I'm going to do it but I will!

2) try to relax, I've found that last year I was extremely stressed and I don't want a repeat of last year, so I will be trying to relax more ( I need to invest in some more bath bombs from lush) 

3) finally sort out my room, I've recently had my room painted and my room has quickly become a mess again! I think I need to just designate an afternoon to tiding it. 

4) Smile, I've decided I want to smile more- if that's possible, 

5) drop the friends who pull me down, in the last few months I've really found out who I can rely on and who I shouldn't bother waste my time on- to make next year great I need to cut lose the strings that keep me locked.

6) be that shoulder, I think I need to be that shoulder people can turn to when they need a good cry and to just get something off their chest.

7) do something spontaneous, I'm not one to be daring or out side the box so this year I want to do something different ( I'm already going to my second ever concert and going to New York with Payton) 

8) talk about stuff that upsets me, most of the time I will swallow my tounge and not tell anyone what's really eatting me up, so I want to be able to talk to someone about my problems.

9) get organised, one thing I'm bad at is being organised and I want to be able to enjoy moments rather than panicking.

10) try to break bad habits, now I have quite a few bad habits that stop me ( biting my nails, beat freak on my computer, going to bed late, my strange time management and many more) and I want to break them.



So there they are; my simple but clear rules  and guidelines for this  year, I hope 2015 will be better than ever 

Bye 

Belle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment