Thursday 22 January 2015

My Top 8 Beauty Products -Love Maya♡

Heya guys!

Once again it's Thursday, and again-this week has gone soo quick! Where does time go aye?

So today I thought I would share with you my top eight beauty favourites. This is both skincare and make up products. I do like to try my best in keeping my skin spot free, bright and glowing. However, there are times which I do have small break outs or redness within my skin.

8. My 8th beauty must-have would defiantly have to be my eyelash curlers. I unfortunately wasn't born with the luck of having naturally curly eyelashes. So I therefore swear by this tool. 
Top tip: I like to heat up my curlers using a hairdryer for 5-8 seconds, just to ensure my eyelashes hold the curl all day. 


7.  At number 7, my beauty recommendation would have to be the neutrogena spot stress control 3-1 cleanser. I bought this recently, around November time and ever since I have been in love with it! Whenever I have a break out I like to dab some of this on the spot with a cotton wool ball. I find it works wonders, in shrinking the spot and reducing redness rapidly.


6. At number 6, it would be the simple cleanser and toner. I have sworn by this stuff for years now. I tried using the combined toning cleanser, however I haven't found it as effective as the individual products. I like to use this product both morning and night as its light enough for me to do so. It's both hydrating and moisturising for my skin, and leaves it glowing and radiant. 


5. My 5th top beauty pick would be the Nivea lip balm sticks. I've always loved these as they are soo hydrating and never leave my lips feeling oily. However, towards the end of last year, I found they now do fruit flavoured, high shine versions. Not only do these taste delicious, but they also produce a slight tint to your lips which I think are great for an everyday lip when you don't want a full lipstick look. 


4. The next four products are makeup based. Firstly, the Rimmel stay matte pressed powder. I've used this products for years now. Even after trying other brands, I always revert back to this product. Even though I have pretty fair skin, I use the shade 006,warm beige. I love this product because it is really light on your skin but also produces a good, lasting coverage.


3. Into the top 3 now! At number three, I'd have to pick the Bobby brown gel eyeliner. Up until about this time last year (January 2014), I was never an eyeliner person. I found it to not suit me very well and quite frankly, I was always rubbish at applying it. But since experimenting with new makeup products, this rapidly became my favourite. I started to use kohl pencils and the felt tip pen style eyeliners, but I found these not very long lasting. I then branched out to gel eyeliners, and I have fallen in love with them ever since! My favourite currently would be the Bobby brown one, not only because it's long lasting and easy to apply, but because I finds it never dries up in the pot-highly recommended!


2. At number 2 would have to be the collection lasting perfection concealer. This is another product that I absolutely swear by everyday. Like it says in the name, it is very long lasting and it has fantastic coverage. I would never use and love a product as much as I have with this. I would highly recommend this to everyone as it is such a fantastic product!


1. And finally, we have reached my top beauty product. If you haven't yet tried this product, I would highly recommend you do so. It's the benefit high beam liquid highlighter. I always have and always will love benefit products, but this is by far one of my favourites. It leaves me with glowing and radiant skin. I've tried different brands and types of highlighters, but for me personally, this is one that works best for my skin.


And that's it for today guys, I do apologise if it was a bit lengthy. But I swear by all of these products and would highly recommend these to anyone. Most of the products I have listed are relatively cheap and can be found in any high street store/drug store. 

Hope you have a lovely week and I'll be back next week with some more tips and reviews for you all. Comment below some of your favourites, I would love to try some out!

Love, Maya♡

No comments:

Post a Comment