Thursday 15 January 2015

"It's just a bad day, not a bad life" -Love Maya♡

Heya guys!

Well, first things first, where has this last week gone?! Honestly, it feels like it was only yesterday I was writing a blog post for you guys. This week has gone pretty quick, with starting school back on a full timetable, catching up with old friends etc. So it's safe to say it's been a prettyhectic but okay week for me. 

Today I thought I would just (try) to inspire some of you. I'm not the most inspirational of people, and sometimes I don't really know what to say in situations to help people, but I like to try.

I'm the sort of person that loves quotes of all kinds. I swear and live by quotes, whether it's to remind me to be happy and love myself, guide me in tough situations (personally or for helping others) or just because I find them so accurate and true. Like Augustus Waters' Mum (from the fault in our stars) calls them, "encouragements".  I feel like there are some quotes that do give me a little bit of encouragement when I'm having a bad day. So I thought I'd share with you my 5 top quotes to brighten your day!

1. Nothing is impossible, even the word it's self says "I'm possible" ~Audrey Hepburn

2. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean your going to fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in your self, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie. ~Marilyn Monroe 

3. Success usually comes to those who are to busy to be looking for it. ~Henry David Thoreau

4. For what it's worth: it's never too late, or in my case, too early to be whoever you want. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same,there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope that you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life your proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. ~unknown 

5. Beauty is what you feel about yourself, not about what you see in the mirror. ~unknown 

Well, I could go on forever, but I think these are definitely some of my favourites, even though there are plenty more I have stored. But that's all for this week, and remember -smile, because happiness looks gorgeous on you!

Love, Maya♡

No comments:

Post a Comment