Saturday 24 January 2015

21 Funny Questions Tag with Saturday's Payton

Hey!

It's Saturday again which means that it is a post from me, your Miss Saturday here on the Seven Sweethearts blog....... it's Payton!

This week I thought that it would be fun to do a tag and as you only read posts from me once a week I decided that it would be good for you to get to know me better so I am going to do a 21 random questions tag where my answers will probably be very random, so let's get started!

1. Are you named after anyone? I don't think that I am named after anyone, although I like to think I am named after someone really amazing!
2. When was the last time you cried? The last time I cried was when I was watching a re-run of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team,I know that's sad but it's true as my favorite person go cut.
3. Do you have kids? No, I think that I am a bit too young to have kids and besides that I need a boyfriend to have kids with!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I think that I would like to be a friend of myself, although I think that I would have to see myself in small doses as I sometimes can barely stand myself at the best of times!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Uhhh.....yeah totally! I asked Ash this question when I saw this tag and she said yes so I am going with that answer!
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I don't know, I would probably be too scared to do that although I would like to Sky-Dive if I had the chance!
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I don't usually eat cereal, although at the moment I am in love with Rice Crispies and Honey Cheerios!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? I notice what they are wearing and their hair and their eyes, well I think that's what I do!
9. What is your eye color? I have always said my eye color is blue so I am going with that although my eyes can somethings be a blue-green color which is really pretty.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I am always scared at something as I always get scared really easy, I am trying to watch more scary movies though to stop me being scared of anything so the most recent scary movie I have watched was Lesbian Vampire Killers (which stars James Corden) and that film is a horror-comedy so I hope that counts! From this I will say that I prefer happy endings because I mean who doesn't want a happy ending?
11. Favorite smells? Anything that smells nice maybe? I know a lot of people say this and I know it's weird but I love the smell when you are at a petrol station, I don't know why? But I do love flowers and perfumes and that which smell nice!
12. Summer or winter? How can I choose between two awesome seasons! Both Summer and Winter are amazing times of year as Summer you can go on holiday and it is warm but in Winter you have Christmas and my Birthday, so I don't know the answer to that one, sorry!
13. Computer or television? Computer all the way! C'mon with a computer you can do so many things INCLUDING WATCHING TV which makes you have both things!
14. What’s the furthest you've ever been from home? The furthest I've been from home is Cyprus, that is about 2,000 miles however I will be travelling further than that when I go to New York with Belle in October (New York is about 3,400 miles away from England)
15. Do you have any special talents? I don't think I have any special talents that are good really although I can still get my foot up to my head so I am sort of flexible!
16. Where were you born? I was born in a hospital........in England.
17. What are your hobbies? Well I don't really have any proper hobbies, if you call watching TV and YouTube a hobby then I do have a hobby, although doing this blog with the other girls is a hobby!
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a billion and one pets. Seriously though I have 6 cats! Oh and there's a few fish in this fish tank we own in our house. 
19. Favorite movie? Why do you have to make me pick a favorite movie? Like this answer changes on a daily basis, actually like three movies have just popped into my head so here they are: Pitch Perfect, Hunger Games, and this one isn't quite a movie but its a movie length and its The Sound Of Music Live! (the one starring Carrie Underwood)
20. Do you have any siblings? Nope. Only child swagg! 
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Princess, well that's most little girls' dream, I actually want to work with children and I don't know in what way whether it be a teacher but I love Psychology so something to do with Children and Psychology.

Right that's 21 questions and answers all about me, I hope that you enjoyed getting to know me better, comment what things about you are similar to me, because I would like to know!


See you next Saturday!


Payton <3

No comments:

Post a Comment