Friday 30 January 2015

January Favourites - Lollie

Hello there everybody, Welcome back to another Friday with me, Lollie. So January is over tomorrow and I am going to do my January favourites today and I'm going to do it every month.
Okay, here goes!

Monthly playlist
- Top of the world by Greek Fire
- Worthy by Jacob Banks
- Yearning by Kitty Brucknell
- Glitter in The Sky  by Kitty Brucknell
- Where's The Fire  by Kitty Brucknell
- Naked Truth by Kitty Brucknell
- I Know Things Now by Lilla Crawford from the film 'Into the Woods'
- Agony by Chris Pine and Billy Magnussen from the film 'Into the Woods'
- Love Don't Roam by Neil Hannon from Doctor Who
- The Long Song by Murray Gold from Doctor Who
- I Can't Decide by Scissor Sisters
- Geronimo by Aura Dione
- Chances by Athlete
- 23:59 by McBusted
- Black Black Heart by David Usher
- All the Things She Said by t.A.T.u.

Song
My favourite song from this playlist is Top of the World by Greek Fire as it is the song on the trailer for Big Hero 6!

Film
Big Hero 6 is out today in the UK, however I have watched it online before hand and I'm going to see it tonight. I don't know why I love the film, I just do. I think it's the whole Marvel and Disney mix and the fact that Hiro, the main character looks like Jack Frost (Rise of The guardians) and Hiccups (HTTYD) son... Ash will agree with me on that one!

Beauty Product
Okay, anyone that knows me, knows that I have a great obsession with Carmex lip balm... I own seven of them - SEVEN! That's one for each of the sweethearts! They just sooth my lips and I always find myself applying more when my lips feel a little bit dry. It's got to the point where I panic if I don't have one of the tubes on my because I constantly feel like my lips are going to crack. I think I have a problem...

Game
I have 2 favourite games this month - The Sims 4 on my Laptop and Shades on my IPhone. I kind of got Belle addicted to Sims 4 and she got me addicted to Shades! Check both of them out! The Sims 4 is about £30 depending on where you buy it and Shades is free to download from the app store.

App
I think this app is the favourite of all the sweethearts this month - Polyvore! It is a fashion app that can be used on a mobile and on the computer and it makes anyone look they have a sense of fashion. You can create outfits and share them with other people.

TV show
Broadchurch, Broadchurch, Broadchurch, Broadchurch! David Tennant and Olivia Coleman are absolutely perfect working together as Hardy and Miller. Also, Broadchurch is full of plot twist and keeps you gripped! The only annoying thing is if you miss a split second you miss a lot. Summer and Payton understand my feelings about it.

Actor
John Simm, okay right. He is one of the best actors I've come across. He's amazing in Doctor Who as The Master, as Jipp in human Traffic, as Sam Tyler in Life on Mars and in Hamlet on stage. I can't stop watching the films and TV shows he's been in - Doctor Who, Life on Mars, The Devil's Whore, Prey, Human Traffic.

Singer
My favourite singer is Kitty Brucknell. She is running for Moldova in the Eurovision this year with her song Remix, I would recommend a listen to it on Youtube

Food
I have this thing for apple Nutrigrain bars ( or bras... Bri knows). It got to the point where I ate 12 in one weekend - yeah I like them that much.

Book
Geek Girl - Picture Perfect by Holly Smale. I will be doing a review on the new instalment of the series - Geek Girl - All that Glitters, when it comes out, so you have to look forward to that.

That is all for now. I hope you enjoyed this and you do go and check a few of these out. I'll be back next Friday in February ( as if it's February all ready) with the next in the series of Lollie's brain!

Until next time, Allons-y!

Lollie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment