Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentines Day Thoughts - Saturdays with Payton

Hey!
It's Payton here, ready to share some love with you on Valentines Day! I was having a deep thinking moment about Valentines Day before writing this post and I would like to share my thoughts with you, if that's okay.
Valentines Day is usually "advertised" for none of a better word for couples, boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, wifes etc, and describe it as spending the day with someone that you care and love about. So I thought why is it advertised as being for people in relationships but not for everyone. I mean obviously yes you would want to share the day with your boyfriend, girlfriend etc but wouldn't you also want to spend the day with your mum, dad, sister, brother, friends and other family members and people who you care about who you also have a relationship with, plus the day is described as being with someone who you love and care about.
Sorry rant over, now on with the rest of the post!
So I am going to keep in the theme of Valentines Day and I will be doing a Valentines Day tag for you all, so let's get started!

1. What is your favorite Valentines Day treat? 
Oooo, something tasty to eat like chocolate! 

2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
Definitely chocolate covered strawberries ftw!

3. What was your favorite Valentines day memory?
I don't have a special memory, it's really just a normal day for me spending it with my family, as sadly I do not have a boyfriend to spend it with, but that's okay at least I'm spending it with people I love!

4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine's Day: Pretty Woman or You've Got Mail?
I actually haven't seen either Pretty Woman or You've Got Mail........Lemme google something quickly....... okay so from their plot lines I would rather watch You've Got Mail.
5. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine?
Ooooo, this question is a tough one, I would not mind having quite a few different celebrities as my valentine although I think that I have now made up my mind.
I would definitely not mind having Chris Hemsworth as my Valentine or Taylor Glockner or Harley Bonner.
 



6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine's date?
I haven't really thought of this to be honest with you, I think that it depends, on one hand I would love to go for a meal and to the cinema, but I think that everyone does that, but really I would love to do something that we would both enjoy together.

7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day?
I do love red lips but I do not think that I can pull it off, but I am trying different combinations and colors but until I find the right one I will have to say pink lips.


8. What is your ideal Valentine's Day date outfit?
This would depend on what we are doing that day, I would definitely try and wear something cute no matter what, if it was a meal out then I would rock the dress and heels but if it was something else then I may wear something more casual, but I am usually indecisive with what I wear so it would be something I pull together last minute!

9. Homemade or store-bought gifts?
I love both, but I do think that homemade gifts are cute and more personal and memorable.

10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night?
 
I would wear my hair down and it would probably be curled. I just hate wearing my hair up unless it is perfect.

So that is it for my Valentines Day post, I hope that you enjoyed it and I hope that you have had an awesome Valentines Day! 'Love is just love, it can never be explained'

See you next week!
~Payton <3



No comments:

Post a Comment