Monday 9 February 2015

Cartilage piercing

Hey guys,

So I was going to do my second book review but I've decided that this week I'm going to talk about piercings. So a few Sunday ago  I went out shopping with my parents and decided to get my ear pierced.  I decided to get my helix pierced- or my cartilage piercing, I've added a picture below so you can see my right ear. Now I'm an real baby-  I will admit I actually fainted when I got it done but I will tell you; I would recommend this piercing. 
Now I got mine done with a gun and the initial piercing wasn't pain full in the slightest but afterwards it was sore. Now to care for this piercing you have to use the solution or salt water on it three times a day and instead of keeping it in for six weeks, you have to keep it in for twelve. 
Now you can't actually sleep on this ear at all- mine hurts still to touch when I clean it after a week, but it's still healing so I guess it's going to hurt! 
If your thinking of getting this done keep in mind that it is a pain to sleep on and you can't remove it for P.E if you have it. 
Also this area can get infected easily, if yours does DONT REMOVE THE EAR RING, sometimesthe jewellery   can act like a barrier and if the jewellery is removed and the ear closes up the infection can become worst.
Another thing about this piercing is it will heal quickly and I can now touch mine after 3 weeks and I'm gone but don't fiddle with it all the time.



See you next week


Belle x 

No comments:

Post a Comment