Friday 13 February 2015

How To Really Know Someone Tag - Lollie

So today I thought I'd do a question tag that I found on Tumblr.
If you don't want to get to know me don't read it because it is exactly what the titles states. Also, sorry, it's a long one guys, so grab some popcorn...

How do you feel about birthdays?        
They are okay... I guess. I love celebrating my birthday because it's in the summer but... everyone tends to be on holiday when I want to have a get-together for it

Do you believe in fate?
YES YES YES YES YES YES.. I hate believing in it because sometimes fate has a habit of giving you things you don't want but yeah I do believe in it

What do you think of fans and fandoms?
I'm in way too many fandoms. Fans can be great but, fans can get too intense sometimes, like, come on, the artist is a person and a human too.

What do you think of doctor-assisted suicide?
I'm sorry what...

Have you ever blown your top? Why?
Yes. Some guy threatened to beat up my brother so I lost it and started shouting at him in the street. Ash and Payton were with me at the time and said they'd never seen me so angry

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I would be about 23.

You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
Tell them that they are being out of order and that if they don't stop talking about that I'll leave.

You discover that because of a mix-up at the hospital, your wonderful one-year-old child is not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try to correct the mistake?
No because - psychology things here - the bond has already been formed between me and the baby (So all the psychological theories say) so Therefore, it's technically my baby and I've grown attached to it.

What is the most drastic thing you’ve done?
Slapped Bri around the face without meaning too - well she got too close and I was angry...

What are your favourite movies?
The Perks of Being A Wallflower
Any Disney Movie
If I Stay
Rise of The Guardians
Day of The Doctor (does that count??)
Peter Pan (2003) 

What is your favourite body part?
I kinda like my freckles because they make me different

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
In life, sometimes we have to do things we don't like and most of the time, it turns out that that happens very often. Our time is taken up by so many things we don't like we never have time to do the stuff that we do like.

How important is music in your life?
Very important. Music helps me relax, concentrate, have fun, be sad, be happy, dance and more. I'm not too sure where I would be without music

How would you describe your father in four words?
Kind hearted, immature + Loving

If you were to change one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be?
Now I'm going to be a hypocrite here and say my freckles. This is because have you ever tried to wear foundation with freckles! It's like having to apply white paint to a rainbow coloured wall...

What is your ideal day?
Doctor Who marathon or writing all day or being with the Seven Sweethearts all day or playing Sims 4 all day... something like that

If you were a book, what would it be?
If I had to be an existing book, I's be the book 'Fangirl' by Rainbow Rowell, I think the reason why is perfectly self-explanatory

Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never Trying because if you never try, you technically fail it.

Who are the people who have influenced you?
I look up to my Auntie a lot as she's a really, kind-hearted, genuinely lovely person with a great sense of humour. I also am influenced by my friends - they make me work hard and they help me to make the right decisions when the choice isn't always clear to me

Which of the four cardinal virtues do you embody the most?
What on Gallifrey are the four cardinal virtues? *googles* ahhh um I'd like to think that I embody Justice because I try and do what's right and fair by everyone.

What are some things you like about your siblings?
My sister watches things with me even if she doesn't like them, she'll tidy my room because she likes tiding. my youngest brother is just very cute and cheeky and you can't not love him and my oldest brother I can have a laugh with.

Do you daydream a lot? What do you daydream about?
I daydream about literally anything.

How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
To certain people I am brutally honest, to others... not so much

Do you look like any celebrities?
I like to think I look like Jenna Coleman but I know that I 100% do not

How do you feel about your gender? Does the normal male/female suit you? How much do you act like your supposed sex/gender?
My gender is great. I get things that guys don't have and I think I suit being a girl. I do act like a girl a lot but I'm not your stereotypical girly-girl

What things have made you cry in the past?
The muppet movie, people dying - CRYSTALS, BLOODY CRYSTALS! We went to the Natural History Muesum and I had run out of words for how beautiful the crystals were so I just started crying... True stroy, Maya was there.

Complete this sentence “I wish I had someone with whom I could share…”
"A house with for a long time"

Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
*doesn't read the terms and conditions*
*Becomes attractive and famous*
*dies*
WOAH hey! I didn't agree to this at - oh, wait... never mind. Should've read the T&C's

How would you like affection to be displayed to you?
I don't ew, nope I cannot deal with affection. I'm an extremely hostile person when I comes to touching and hugging sometimes so no... No affection

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Twitter, iPhone games, read, text, sing, play keyboard, draw, watch TV...

If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, would you?
No Voodoo dolls here... against my (almost) religion - sorry. We don't use voodoo or black magick.

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Everything about Wicca that I can because it's very interesting and I think I would like it to be my religion

What is your greatest accomplishment so far?
GCSEs and the amount of famous people I've met - Pretty sad huh?

Describe the ultimate hell.
Feet in my face and strawberries in my food and people hugging me all the time where I had no escape.

Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
Okay so I couldn't think of any, so I asked Bri... this is what she came out with:
Good things
- I'm good at making people smile when they feel down (cool)
- I'm good at informing my friends on Wicca and other spiritual stuff that they probably didn't need to know but they now do anyway
- I'm like the glue in our group ( aww that's nice)

Bad things
-I'm not so great about being positive about myself
- I'm a fellow procrastinator 
- I can't speak Spanish 

Describe the ultimate paradise/heaven.
Just Food... and Doctor Who

Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Yes and I wish I didn't because it would make my life a whole lot easier

What do you think about following your dreams? Are you following your dreams?
I don't know, Random Question tag that I found on Tumblr - am I following my dreams?

How would you like to die?
Dude you can't just ask me if I'm following my dreams and then ask me how I'd like to die!

What is your favourite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
Time of day: Night time
Day: Friday
Month: August

Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
The other Six Sweethearts obviously, or my auntie

What do you feel guilty about?
Literally anything I say that is the tiniest bit rude - I WILL SAY SORRY FOR EVERYTHING

What do you believe makes a successful life?
Living, Laughing, Loving, Happiness, Health, Family and friends

Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
Anyone will tell you I naturally very fiery tempered and will argue about anything but I hate it. If I can avoid an argument, I will.

What is the one thing that you love the most about yourself?
Um... I like to think I am very funny...

Would you try smoking? Alcohol? Why?
No - It can kill you
No - It can kill you

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Just left Uni I hope

If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
Will I get into University, children? and past life's - please gimme some information on my past life's O wise crystal ball

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
Probably Harriet Manners from Geek Girl because she knows a lot, she has two awesome friends, she has an even better boyfriend, She gets to model occasionally and he has ginger hair. she's just amazing

Who are your closest friends and why are you friends with them?
The Seven Sweethearts and a few others - because I can trust them with my life

Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth?
No way. I cannot deal with nightmares at all. I'm awful with them and get them even now so no thank you - I'll stick to the money I've got

What are some risky sports/activities you would want to try? Why?
PFT SPORTS? HAHAH BYE

When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
Person: Thursday in front of Belle because of Travel and Tourism
Myself: Earlier because of something else

What would you name the autobiography of your life?
'100 books and 4 series later...'

Where do you stand on religion and why?
100% Wicca

How do you deal with stress?
I don't

What are your favorite books?
Geek Girl series, Matched Trilogy, Love,Rosie, Delirum Trilogy, Sundae Girl, See You at Harry's

How similar are you and your sibling in personality? Appearance?
All my friends say we are similar - I disagree

Have you ever woken in the middle of the night and done something apart from going back to sleep?
I've watched a twitcam, eaten Icing, killed a rat... um, done coursework and gone stargazing

How do you feel about parties?
Just no

Can you sing seriously in a nonmusical situation?
Yes

What are your pet peeves?
WHEN PEOPLE WEAR HAIRBANDS ON THEIR WRIST LIKe GUYS YOU'RE GOING TO CUT OFF THE CIRCLATION TO YOUR ARM

Read anything interesting lately?
Nope I'm waiting for the fourth instalment of Geek Girl by Holly Smale

If you were to change one thing about your personality, what would it be?
My fiery nature and my excitableness

How attractive are you in comparison to your peers?
Literally not very, I mean I have Bri in my friendship group and Maya and Summer and all the other sweethearts then there's me

Have you ever done any charitable acts?
Used to do a cake sale every year for Children In Need and I donated to Trekstock and the Trevor Project

When you were young, what was the thing that you wanted to be when you grew up? Why?
A Princess... and I still do

What should you never say, even in anger and frustration?
never ever say 'Well I never loved you anyway'

Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
Everyone who knows me knows I can have moods where I would kill someone and not feel sorry but probably in reality no, would never ever

Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
I believe that we all have both in us and that we can't snuff one out and be one or the other, we must learn to be a balance of the two

What makes you cry?
Look below

What do you think about sports?
Look above

What do you appreciate most about your life?
My friends and family

If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
Everyone (okay I read this wrong I thought it was who I would miss ops)

Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
My Uncles upset me and I think at the time I may have suffered from post traumatic stress but i didn't know it. I was really close to him so it affected me massively

If you were to win $10 million, what would you do with all that money?
Buy wigs and Cosplay and pastel goth things and pay my auntie and mum back all the money I've ever borrowed

Would you still be a relationship with someone who cheated on you?
No he'd be gone

How do you think your family environment growing up has affected you as a person?
Yes...

Which of the seven cardinal sins do you embody the most?
*googles* ohhh, I'm not answering... sorry

If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Don't mess this up

Well, you now know me better - do you feel good about it? Probably not but hey ho.

This was a bit random I know sorry hah It's half term now and I'm tired so this was all I could come up with!

Until next time, Allons-y
Lollie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment