Monday 2 February 2015

OMG- Sam Bailey and daughters of Davis

Hey guys,


So today me, Lollie and Maya went to see Sam Bailey in concert!  We went to cliffs pavilion in Southend, Essex and were simply blown away by the amazing talent that was in that room. Sams opening act was daughters of Davis and let me tell you those girls are simply amazing. They're called Fern and Adrienne . I might have bought their DVD, and both of their CD's....... Don't judge me! I was just amazed by the pure talent between these sisters.  They sang some simply brilliant tracks between them and did them acoustically; the two girls also have the best sense of style between them- a mix of 50/70's glam and West Country indie style. 
Now you'll have to check the girls out on Twitter on @daughter_davis and they also have an Instagram page and they are on YouTube.

Now we went to see one of the most  amazing women ever- Sam Bailey, so if you're not from England or have been living under a rock for two years, Sam applied for the X factor in 2012 and in 2013 she was crowned the winner beating Nicholas McDonald and Luke Friend. Sam has started her new tour 'the power of love', and it was absolutely amazing (although we were probably one of the youngest people in the room), Sam was simply amazing and sang a huge range of songs including skyscraper, and I'm feeling you, ain't not mountain high enough, the power of love, from this moment on, superwomen and listen. 

I wanted this blog to be longer but it's 10:47 pm and I'm tired!!!


See you next week x


Belle xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment