Monday 23 February 2015

My February favourites

Hey guys,



So I decided that this week I'm going to do my February favouirtes since I forgot to post last week. The reason I didn't post last week was because I was out shopping with Summer and Lollie in Stratford and it was half term. 


So here it is


1. Black Chocker
The first item on my favourites is a black Chocker from Claire's, I bought this a few weeks ago and it cost me only £3. Chokers have been bought back into fashion recently and to keep up with the trends I decided to buy a simple black plastic one. Now I don't really like checkers because I find them restricting on my neck but this one is actually quite comfy and I would recommend it. If you have a primark near you, you can buy two checkers for around £2 which is slightly cheaper. 


2.  Earrings 
 The second item on my list I actually bought last Monday when I went shopping and I absolutely love them! In primark they sell a set of nine individual earrings; now I 
Ove mix match earrings and rarely have matching earrings in! So I thought these were brilliant so I bought three diffrent packs. They cost only £1.50 each, and range from silver and gold. 


3.  Swarovski stardust bracelet 
For Christmas my main present from my parents was a Swarovski stardust bracket. I got it in the dark grey and it was the double bracelet which means it loops those around the wrist and you can wear it as a Chocker. It cost £69 and is filled with the Swarovski dimonds surrounded by netting. Now I love this bracelet and think it goes with anything but I do know it's quite pricy. 


4.  Maybeline New York colour sensational lipstick 
 When I went shopping with Lollie and Summer I decided to buy a lipstick in a purple shade, so I bought this lipstick. It cost £6.99. I'm in love with this lipstick and I love the purple colour so much- however it doesn't last long after and during eating. 


5. deluxe lipstick 
I also bought super drug a lipstick from COLLECTIONS , I got it In a red shade and I really like it. It cost around £4 which I found was very affordable and it lasts well



That's all of my favourites, please comment, and follow 


Belle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment