Tuesday 3 February 2015

25 Questions Tag! - Tuesdays with Ash

Hey Guys! =D


So I've decided to take a leaf out of Payton's book, but instead of 21 questions I am doing 25 questions! So, let's get started:

1. Do you have any pets? 

- I did have two Guinea pigs named Bill and Ben, but sadly they died a few years ago =( I also did have quite a few stick insects (the most I ever had at one time was 77!) but I released them into my garden last summer. I wonder how they're doing now...


2. Have you ever broken a bone in your body? 

- Yes I have fractured my right arm before. It happened when a boy landed on my arm on a bouncy castle at my cousin's 18th birthday party. My aunt still feels guilty about it even after all these years!


3. What's the weather like right now? 

- It is night time at the moment so, dark and gloomy. Very exciting. Though it did snow slightly this morning!


4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? 

- I am learning to drive at the moment so no I haven't properly crashed. However, one time I did mistake the accelerator pedal for the brake pedal (don't worry this wasn't on a road but on a playground at my school!) and almost drove into a digger. My driving instructor just laughed at me.


5. What time did you wake up this morning? 

- I woke up at about 7:50 I think? Yay, early mornings. Fun.


6. When was the last time you showered? 

- I showered last night. What a weird question...


7. What was the last movie you saw? 

- The last movie I saw at the cinema was Big Hero 6 with Lollie and Payton. God I love Baymax!!


8. What does your last text message say? 

- My last text message was to my mum saying 'Thank you xx'. This was because she'd just booked me an appointment for a hair cut which I have now had! I had about 6 inches cut off my hair! =D


9. What's your ringtone? 

- My ringtone is Marimba. A default ringtone on the iPhone 'cause I'm too lazy to change it XD


10. Have you ever been to a different country? 

- Yes I have been to a lot of different countries! To name a few I've been to Australia, New Zealand, Poland, Bulgaria, Greece, France, Ecuador, Wales etc... I've stopped off in Dubai, Amsterdam and Atlanta while on a flight to somewhere else but I don't know if they count.


11. Do you like sushi? 

- Yes I adore sushi!! I recently learnt how to use chopsticks and I'm planning on getting my own pair, 'cause why not?


12. Where do you your shopping? 

- What's with the random questions?? Anyway, my dad does the shopping and he goes either the Co-operative, Tescos, Asda or Morrisons.


13. Where were you born?

- I was born in New Zealand and I came to England when I was about 2 years old. It's quite funny actually because my brother was born in Australia but my parents are both British!


14. How many siblings do you have? 

- As you should already know by reading my answer for the above question I have an older brother named Braden. He's 19 and has an apprenticeship in something to do with computers. I'm not sure what it's actually called so I should probably check up on that... But I'm very proud of him as he's done extremely well for himself =)


15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 

- I have a laptop but I did share a computer with Braden when we were younger until it unfortunately broke. God I miss that computer. It had such a weird keyboard! As in it was curved and was slightly raised at one end. I don't know how to explain it! XD


16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 

- On my next birthday I will be turning 18!! God I'm going to be an adult! That's hella scary! O.o


17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? 

- I don't wear either as I have pretty damn good eyesight if I say so myself.


18. Do you colour your hair? 

- No I don't though I have thought of dying it a darker brown or even dip-dyeing it purple/lilac... However my mum is completely against it so I probably won't be doing it anytime soon =P


19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. 

- Well I am planning on eating some of the butternut squash soup that my dad and I made yesterday soon!


20. When was the last time you cried? 

- Erm, that was yesterday due to me basically 'waking up on the wrong side of the bed' and stressing over things at school.


21. What is your perfect pizza topping? 

- Oh God where do I start?! When I order pizza I usually go for the meat feast as well as loads of cheese! I can't just have one perfect pizza topping!


22. Have you met any celebrities? 

- Yes I have and that would have to be none other than Daniel Radcliffe! Lollie, Payton and I went to Comic Con last year and Payton and I managed to get wrist-bands through a lottery process which were needed to meet Daniel. He was sooo nice and we both got signed posters from him and as well as a few photos. One of the best days of my life =D I also met a few Youtubers including The Yogscast and Tomska who were also extremely nice =D Tomska gives such great hugs!


23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? 

- I've had a few at sleepovers. Though I truly regretted them the next day XD


24. What is your eye color? 

- Usually it's blue but it changes between blue, green and grey (or a mixture of them) depending on what the lighting is like and what I'm wearing.


25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? 

- Yes I can actually as I think that Pepsi has a sorta lighter taste if that makes sense? Though on the whole I have to say that I do prefer Coke. The drink that is not the drug ;)


I hope you guys enjoyed that little Q&A and that you feel like you know me a lot better! 


See you guys next week!


Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment