Wednesday 4 February 2015

I'm A Piece of Trash - Wednesday's Child

G r e e t i n g s  E a r t h l i n g s


*white boy voice* Bruh. 

It's been a long week. It's been a stupidly busy week, and I had been planning to do a second Let's Get Angry About, but then life came and bit me on the ass, and several other shitty things happened, and then my Wednesday suddenly became hella full, and I literally ran out of time. 

So yeah, my Wednesday nights have suddenly become filled (oops) and I would have had time to properly organize this week's post had I not gotten home at half nine last night (seriously screw everything oh my God.) Despite this, next week I'm going on a rant, so prepare yo'selves. 

Besides that, there isn't actually much of note to share with you, except for the fact that we had a Road Safety talk, and one of the actors was pretty hot. Afterwards he came to talk to me and a group of guys as we were sat at the front (who knew that turning up early would get you front row seats to talk to cute guys???) and talked to us about the do's and don'ts about driving. I'm not going to get into it, but basically don't be a fucking cretin behind the wheel of a car. 

Oh yeah, and Lollie may or may not have gotten jealous that he spoke to moi, so that's a hella big bonus. Five stars to me. 

Oh Christ, there's literally nothing to write about. Oh my God. I'm literally just typing whatever comes into my head? And it's going down and it's gonna get posted I don't even give a shit. 

If y'all hadn't figured it out, I swear like a sailor. Like alot - swearing makes up about 45% of my vocabulary. Sarcasm makes up the other 55%. 

Oh my God I'm panicking I have nothing prepared why does Jesus hate me so. 

Oh God there's so much pressure to think of something funny. 

Fuck. 

Christ. 

This is why I should start writing these on like a Sunday so I don't end up with this exact thing doesn't happen for tHe LOve oF GOd. 

I'm trash. 

What would make this more interesting? 

Ooh, I'v got it. I'm gonna do a song of the week. Hell yeah. I'm 112% down for that. 

Song of the week: You Always Make Me Smile by Kyle Andrews (For any Brits it's on the Cortana advert, which is where I found it.)

So that's... It? I guess for this week. I'm sorry this post has been basically me swearing and not a whole lot else, but I'll be prepared for my lack of time on a Tuesday and Wednesday for next week. But until then, stay safe, comment with any requests for anything you'd like me to write about, and as always, 

I'm with you 'till the end of the line, folks ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment