Friday 27 February 2015

February Favourites - Lollie

Hello Aliens...
This month, I'm doing my favourites again, with a few added extra categories! I hope you enjoy it!

Monthly Playlist
  • Hold Back the River - James Bay
  • I am The Doctor - Murray Gold
  • Donatella - Lady Gaga
  • Out of the Woods - Taylor Swift 
  • British Soul - Daughters of Davis
Song

My favourite song this month has got to be I am The Doctor by Murray Gold. This track helps me concentrate during revision or when I'm desperately trying to complete last minute coursework. It motivates me to complete work, I think it's because it's an action song from the show and it helps me to think right, The Doctor would get it done so come on!

Films

Kingsman: The Secret Service is my favourite film this month. Why? Well - Eggsy, Eggsy, Eggsy! Basically Taron Egerton is an amazing actor and makes the whole film and then it's topped off with Colin Firth (Are all his characters called Harry?). It's really funny, the one liners are great and it's got loads of spy gadgets and secret mission, and a villain played by Samuel L Jackson... oh, and a lady with blades legs - she can literally chop someone in half.
This month I am also liking Love, Rosie which I saw for the first time last week. It's been out since October but I thinks it's a really good film. I read the book that it is based on which was originally titled 'Where Rainbows end' and I feel like the film did justify the book, however, there were a few changes and I would recommend reading the book (now titled 'Love, Rosie') before seeing the film.

Game

I have an extreme addiction to 2048+# which is basically the extended, bigger board of 2048. It's a pretty addictive game and is definitely to blame for my insomnia... I also discovered a version of 2048 which I will talk about later on in this post!
Another game I've just got back into is Habbo... I discovered they have a mobile and app and wel - that was it. I think it's great meeting new people and going through all the different rooms. Plus, I have a dog called Odin... He's sassy an won't eat food when he's told too...

Actor/Actress

- Miles Teller (Divergent, The Spectacular Now)
- Taron Egerton (Kingsman: The Secret Service)
- Still John Simm...
- Jenna Coleman (Doctor Who)
- Karen Gillan (Doctor Who, Selfie, Guardians of the Galaxy)
- Billie Piper (Doctor Who, Secret Diary of a Call Girl)

Food

Reese's pieces are the food of the gods! Why we don't have these in the UK all the time I don't know! We need them, we are so missing out... I ate a whole cinema share box to myself it was great but the peanut butter after taste.

Book 

Geek Girl: All that Glitters came out yesterday - I haven't even read it and it's coming to me on Monday and I can't wait and it's already my favourite thing. It's the 4th instalment of the Geek Girl series.

Tv Shows 

-Nowhere Boys 
- Secret Diary of a Call Girl
- Eve (CBBC)
- The Sparticle Mystery (CBBC)
- Mad Dogs (JOHN SIMM OMG)
- I Survived a Zombie Apocalypse 

Not-so-favourites

- toasted waffles
- Butter Bear from Lush
- #TheDress 


Baes of the month

- John Simm
- Miles Teller
- Theo James
- Luke Friend
- Taron Egerton

Fem February 

Ship: Clamy (Clara and Amy. Amy as The Doctor and Clara as her companion)
Women Crushes: Michelle Gomez (Missy in Doctor Who) and Faye Marsay 
Inspiring Women: Holly Smale

Awards Red Carpet - Best Dressed

Golden Globes
Woman: Dakota Johnson
Man: Eddie Redmayne


The BAFTA's
Woman: Felicity Jones and Jenna Coleman 
Man: Douglas Booth 

The Oscars
Woman: Anna Kendrick 
Man: Benedict Cumberbatch (featuring Wife Sophia) 

The Brits
Woman: Rita Ora, Little Mix, Taylor Swift and Paloma Faith 

I hope you enjoyed my favourite this month! I'll be back next week with another 'Lollie's Brain' Have a great weekend and a great week and I'll see you in the future!

UNTIL NEXT TIME, ALLONS-Y!
Lollie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment