Thursday 5 February 2015

Concert Review (My new obsessions)

Heya guys,

It's Thursday once again so here I am to inform you on how my week has been since I last wrote to you.
As many of you may already know by now, Monday night I went to see Sam Bailey in concert with Belle and Lollie. It was absolutely INCREDIBLE. She has one of the most spectacular voices and she is incredibly talented. I love her voice so much, and it instantly improves my voice. 
So yeah, it was an amazing show and I would definitely recommend and be buying tickets next time she's touring in my local area.
And following this, supporting Sam Bailey were an incredibly talented and beautiful duo named Daughters of Davis. Fern and Adrienne Davis are a sister duo who play music with an acoustic soul/folk vibe. 
I had researched them a bit before arriving after the concert (and by I I mean Lollie did on my behalf) and when I heard them on stage I was blown away. It's safe to say I have a new obsession, and their album British Soul (available on iTunes or Amazon) has been on repeat ever since Monday night. Following this, I'm now saving up for their other album, To The Water. Not only this, I think they're both incredibly beautiful and talented and would highly recommended you checking them out and following them on Twitter and Instagram. 
For me personally I find that their music is great for when I'm feeling a bit down and need a bit of inspiration and a "pick me up", but also just because their music makes me happy and smile.   

And on another brief musical-based note, I thought I would share with you all my current musical playlist for this week, with all the tunes I have been loving!
1. Footprints ~Daughters of Davis
2. Heartbeat Song ~Kelly Clarkson
3. From this moment on ~Sam Bailey
4. Up ~Olly Murs ft Demi Lovato
5. Love me like you do ~Ellie Goulding
6. My love is like a star ~Demi Lovato
7. Take me to church ~Hozier
8. Cool kids ~Echosmith
9. Catch me if you can ~Daughters of Davis
10. FourFiveSeconds ~Kanye West, Rihanna & Paul McCartney

That's all from me this week, Have a lovely week and I'll see y'all next week,

Maya♡

No comments:

Post a Comment