Tuesday 3 March 2015

February Favourites! - Tuesdays with Ash

Heya guys! =D


First of all, Happy March! I can't believe that February has ended already! Oh well, at least it will start getting warmer now =)
As you can see from the title, I'm doing my February favourites so let's get started!

  • Favourite songs

~ 'Love Me Like You Do' by Ellie Goulding
~ 'Hold Back The River' by James Bay
~ 'Like I Can' by Sam Smith
~ 'Sugar' by Maroon 5
~ 'Hey Jude' by The Beatles

  • Favourite book

~ 'The Casual Vacancy' by J. K. Rowling

  • Favourite film

~ Kingsman: The Secret Service (Taron Egerton and Colin Firth OMG! <3)

  • Favourite TV show

~ Blackadder Goes Forth (We've been analysing it in my English class and I'd forgotten how much I love it XD It's absolutely brilliant and hilarious!)

  • Favourite food

~ Rice cakes

  • Favourite Youtubers

~ Yogscast (For those who know them I met Duncan, Kim and Turps at Comic Con =D)

  • Favourite items of clothing

~ My new jeggings (a black pair and a blue pair) which I got at Matalan in Chelmsford 

  • Favourite animes

~ Haikyuu!!
~ Kuroko no Basket


Right, that's about it for this week. Happy Spring everyone and I hope that March is going to be an awesome month for you guys!

See you next week! 


Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment