Wednesday 17 December 2014

Welcome to your Thursday blogger- Maya♡

Hey guys, I'm Maya, your Thursday blogger from the seven sweethearts. Not really sure how I'm meant to start this post, so I'll begin with a little bit about myself.

I'm 16 years old, living in a small town in the middle of nowhere in this miserable-weathered country we call England! I attend a Sixth Form College alongside the rest of the Seven Sweethearts. I study Food Technology, ICT, Maths and Spanish - Stressed is an understatement!

My hobbies and interests, well, I suppose you could say I'm your typical teenage girl. I enjoy hair, nails, fashion trends, baking, listening to music and the occasional reading when I have time. I think its safe to say I spend way to much time painting my nails and Fun Fact; I (to date) own 87 bottles of nail varnish.

But anyways, the countdown to christmas begins as Christmas is just one week away! Eeekkk!
Im so excited for christmas. This year, my family & I are going down to Cornwall for Christmas. We spend a lot of time down in Cornwall, going at least 3-4 times a year. Its my favourite place to visit, its so peaceful,quiet and simply beautiful! I love to surf and swim, so down in Cornwall is a great opportunity for me to do this. Therefore it means next week, on Christmas day I'll be blogging from the beach, even if it will be freezing cold in this glorious English weather (!).

Sorry its been a little short and brief, I kinda suck writing introductions of things.
So my future posts will probably be based around baking, nail/hair tutorials, Product Reviews and just whatever is on my mind at the time of writing, so I hope you enjoy !:)

Goodbye for now,

Love
Maya ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment