Monday 15 December 2014

Hello.... from your monday blogger


Hi,

Wow I really don't know what to write- I had planned out what I was going to say and had even posted it but my post seems to have disappeared- I blame the fairies.

So Hi, I'm Belle and  I'm 16 years old; I live in England; well Essex to be precise but oh well.

 So on Saturday my group of friends; Bri, Summer, Maya, Ash, Lollie and Payton and I were round Summers playing Mario kart and having a super fun time when  Lollie suggested we should all write a blog together; we all decided on a day to write and I got Monday which could be a good or a bad way- it will help me get through the day at least!

The first thing I think is worth telling about me is that I'm doing my A-levels at the moment and I'm studying  Textiles, philosophy and ethics, Travel and tourism and  ICT.  I actually go to sixth form with my friends who are also part of this blog and who study similar subjects to me.

My hobbies consist of watching lost, friends, once upon a time, house and super natural; I'm slightly addicted to reading also and spend a lot of my time either reading a physical book and reading on wattpad.

I live with my mother, father and my little sister who is 13- she doesn't seem so little anymore!
next week I will be making a post on how to make the best brownies ever!!
I will be using this blog to give out advise, tutorials, facts, responses and other bits; I really don't know how to end this...

well,

bye..

Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment