Wednesday 17 December 2014

Facts about your Tuesday blogger -- Ash

Hey guys! =D


The name's Ash and welcome to my contribution of The Seven Sweetheart's blog! I'll be posting every Tuesday and keeping you all up to date with what's going on in my life. Which isn't very much as my life mainly consists of stressing over coursework for my A Levels.


School:

While we're on the topic of school, I do French, English Literature, Applied Science and Psychology in Sixth Form. If you don't know what Applied Science is then it's a BTEC and it's basically all three sciences combined (Biology, Chemistry and Physics) along with Forensic Science which I will be covering in Year 13. Cannot wait to do that nitty gritty stuff =D The other good thing about this is that it is 100% coursework so no exam for me! However it does mean that I can oh so easily fall behind on coursework which means that I will get no breaks. Yay. -_-


Hobbies:

My hobbies include reading, writing stories, procrastinating, sleeping, eating, fangirling over certain celebrities *cough* Daniel Radcliffe *cough* and listening to music almost 24/7. I am a total nerd over Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings (including The Hobbit), Sherlock, Supernatural, Teen Wolf and countless numbers of anime which if I listed them all on here then this post would go on forever. However I must add Naruto to this as this is my favourite anime. "Dattebayo!" to all my fellow Narutards out there!


Facts about my life:

I turned 17 not too long ago and I am waiting for my provisional driving license to arrive. I cannot wait to drive even though I'm a bit worried as on Mario Kart Wii I have road rage. Hopefully though it won't be as bad as people won't be trying to hit me with turtle shells or throw banana skins at me. My favourite animal is an owl and I have over 100 owl ornaments at the moment. This is quite a useful fact to know as when my friends get stuck for ideas they often resort to getting me something owl related. Shout out to Lollie for my lovely owl scarf which I'm wearing as I write this! =P

I've lived in rainy old England for 15 years but I was born and lived in New Zealand for 2 years. I have been back there to visit my Godparents when I was round about 10 years old. My brother who's called Braden was born in Australia and he's 19. We don't talk as much as I would like but I still love him to bits =) I have quite a large extended family, with my grandparents, 5 aunts, 4 uncles, 8 cousins and my little baby second cousin =)


About my posts:

Anywho, enough about my life and more about this blog! Every week I'll try and write about a different topic for you guys to read about. These could be writing tips along with little snippets of stories, recipes for yummy food, certain news articles which have caught my interest or some of my favourite memories as well as my favourite experiences. Next week my next post will be about writing tips so I hope you will enjoy it! XD


Until next time!

Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment