Wednesday 17 December 2014

Greetings from your Wednesday blogger

Greetings Y'all!


I'm Bri, and I'll be your regular Wednesday blogger. I'm a 100% certifiable unsociable nerd, and so I'll be taking you through things that catch my interest and things that I'm getting annoyed about recently. As a typical hippy-liberal leftist teenager that topic is probably going to be quite large, so stop me if I ramble. I've already decided a couple of segments I'll probably do regularly, which are (in no particular order)

- Let's Get Angry About... (My hippy liberal posts)

- TV Shows you Should Watch Before you Die (Self explanatory)

- Woman Crush Wednesday (Only Fitting)

- Writing Tips


These will probably be added to in due course as it's a pretty short list. Anyway, you'll probably want some form of introduction. So here, a brief overview of anything anyone would ever want to know about me.


Name: I have many (Satan is one of them) but let's just call me Bri. 

Age: 2 years older than Moses

Looks Like: Vladmir Putin

Studying: English Literature, Philosophy, History and Spanish

Enjoying: Approximately none of them

Favourite Colour: Green

Favourite Food: Tacos (I'm having them tonight)

Favourite Show: The West Wing 

Favourite Film: A toss up between Captain America: The Winter Soldier and The Help

Favourite Book: To Kill a Mockingbird

Favourite Music: Rock

Likes: Nothing and No-one (Except Bucky Barnes)

Hates: Everything and Everyone (Except Bucky Barnes)





As a Wednesday blogger I will be guiding you through the heartache of mid-week crises and occasionally adding to my list of Woman Crush Wednesdays (I have a lot). 

Besides that, all you need to know is that I'm posting on Christmas eve next week, and that:

I'm with you 'till the end of the line, folks ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment