Sunday 28 December 2014

What I got for Christmas xx

Hey guys,

So I didn't  know what to post and I have swapped with Summer this week and will post today as she's so busy! I decided to write a list of what I got for Christmas so you can see what I got!  I went to centre parcs for Christmas and it was brilliant, we went swimming, played badminton, pool, crazy golf and bowling. 
Seeing as we were there for Christmas Santa arrives at centre parcs to drop off mine and my sister presents, I got;
House, second series 
Big Bang Christmas special
Nativity 2
Supernatural 7&8
Dawn of the planet of the apes
Divergent
X men
Magic Mike
22 jump street
Gavin and Stacy- complete box set 
Who framed roger rabbit 
Cake pop moulds
Two scarfs
Four pairs of socks
Two Christmas decorations
Zoella body moisturiser and make up bag
Ella Henderson chapter one CD
1989 Taylor swift CD
Snow angel bath bomb
Two lip balms
A pink long sleeve top  
Hair chalk
Fake nails
A watch 
A green glass jar with a butterfly on it
Headphones
Three electric candles 
Ghost perfume 
A cook book
Girl online
A sewing book
Cookie and cream lindors
Chocolate lindors
Rolos
Love hearts
Chocolate orange
Santa sleigh chocolate
Vaseline
A pair of earrings
Real techniques stippling brush
Real techniques pointed foundation brush  
Real techniques detailer brush
Real techniques contour brush
Real techniques buffing brush 
Two nail polish
Laptop tray
A phone case
£180
And as my main present a Swarovski bracelet.

I have been very lucky this year and I'm very grateful,

Today is actually my dads birthday and we went to see the hobbit! I love that film and I just want to sit and watch it again and again, 


Bye,


Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment