Sunday 21 December 2014

Advent

Hi again from your Sunday blogger!

So in my last post I mentioned about a mystery package that I was expecting this week. Well- I got it. Wednesday to be exact. Here is what it was: it was a nail varnish advent calendar! :D It comes in an adorable packaging in the shape of a mansion houses that unfolds to reveal little doors with varieties of nail varnishes and different finishes for your nails inside it. Let's just say I am one happy girl as I love painting my nails and do it way too often!

Enough about me, this week I am going to talk about the build up to Christmas and buts that you could have done or still can do in the last few days before Christmas Day.

Last week I told you about winter wonderland, well here are some other bits that you could do:

-visit Santa! :P
-winter wonderland
-Christmas markets and fares are amazing and great fun!
-family time
-friend time
-decorating the house, try something new and different from last year!
-get a real Christmas tree if you haven't done that before!
-wait your parents and siblings up to a cooked breakfast
-if it's not been snowing, make snow in your house or back garden
-track Santa

The list is endless and these are just a few examples of what you could do!

I'm sorry this week is really short! I promise I will make it up to you next Sunday!

Much love

Summer xoxo

P.s. Have a great Christmas everyone! Keep the festive spirit alive!
(Pictures of the advent calendar will be up soon guys, probably next week).
Goodnight you all and merry Christmas! Speak to you all next Sunday :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment