Friday 19 December 2014

The life of Lollie - your Friday blogger

Hello everyone!

I'm Lollie and welcome to The Seven Sweethearts blog. By now, you will have had 5 people talking to you about what this blog is about... but just in case you still don't get it - we are The Seven Sweethearts and we will be posting a blog post each day full of thoughts, advice, reviews and much more about our day-to-day lives. I'll be posting to you all on Fridays which is good because Fridays, happen to be my favourite day of the week.

This Friday happens to be very good because we have now finished sixth form for Christmas! Yes, for us 7 it is officially the Christmas holidays and as always, I plan on sleeping, eating and having some Christmas fun with my family... Oh wait, hang on - I do A-Levels now. No break from work for me.

I take four subjects at A-Level: Performing Arts, Travel&Tourism, Business and Psychology and all of them are A LOT of work, they take up most of the free time I have.

When I'm not doing work, like Ash, I spend countless hours fangirling over people who don't know I exist (many boy bands, actors and youtubers). I also spend any free time I have watching Doctor Who. A little fact about me: I have all 8 series of New Who (Whovians understand) on DVD. I love it that much, so expect some Who-related posts on my days (There will definitely be a post on boxing day about the Christmas special). I think there is a small nerd inside me somewhere...

Facts about me:
- I'm a Whovian
- I've been too more concerts than I have fingers and toes... I think
- You can't see my walls because I have too many posters at the moment
- I love baths
- My biggest fear is Feet... I have a fear of feet, yes
- There's something about spiritual things and anything different that I'm attracted to
- I study Wicca - Google it
- I live and breathe quotes from movies and TV series - if there is an opportunity to quote Doctor Who, I will, even if no one around me at the time understands
- In this group of seven I'm probably classed as the crazy one
- I like reminiscing in the past
- I Freaking love Disney
- I sometimes watch Anime
- I like to write fanfics and stories from time to time

Posts
- Reviews 
- Lollie's brain (My thoughts and feelings on anything and everything)
- Monthly favourites 
- Quizzes and tags
- How to become a better Human (Advice and Tips)

I''m very excited that this blog is starting and I really hope that all you in the world enjoy it as much as we like writing it!


Thank you for reading, until next Friday - Allons-y! 

Lollie xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment