Saturday 27 December 2014

Christmas 2014 roundup from Payton - Saturday's Blogger

Hey!

It's Payton again with your Saturday blog! So today is the first 'normal' day after Christmas, well I don't particularly call this day a normal day or the days in between boxing day and New Years as I feel that we are just coming out of our food coma and then we continue to eat the leftovers while looking at what we got for Christmas. I know that Christmas is not all about the presents and don't worry my family had a three day Christmas extravaganza altogether! Now these few day's in between Christmas and New Year I like to try and get prepared for the year ahead by organizing and planning my New Year Resolutions, this year I would like to get fit and tone my body up as I have definitely eaten too much over the past week, also I would like to try and cut down on the time I spend procrastinating, comment below what resolutions that you are thinking of making!

So I bet you are all wondering what I got for Christmas, I enjoy watching YouTube videos on what people got for Christmas as I find it interesting to see what people got others to see if it suits their personality if that makes sense to you (well it does to me and I enjoy it... I know, i'm weird). So here's my roundup of what i got for Christmas 2014: 
I have received a Jimmy Choo Stars perfume, Lipsy London sweater, Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 eye shadow palette, Bare Minerals primer among many other clothes and makeup items. One thing to learn about me is that I am not a big reader unlike some of the other bloggers, however I was very excited to receive two books in which I have asked for months for, The Guinness Book of World Records (which i ask for every year as everything in there just seems to interest me) and I received the I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! - The Inside Story book which I fell in love with instantly as soon as I opened it! Usually you cannot make be quiet however I instantly fell silent as soon as starting reading the first sentence on the first page! I love looking at behind the scenes of how shows are made and this book was perfect.

Oh, the Christmas day memories of a couple of days ago and the family tradition of every year of sitting down watching a Christmas film before sitting down to the main event of Christmas dinner. This year was no different and the film my family and I watched was The Sound of Music Live! I love the Sound of Music and when I heard about this version I was so excited to watch it, I mean it was starring one of my favorite people on the planet - Carrie Underwood. (Yes I am a young English girl in love with American Country music, but who cares, trust me she has an amazing voice that you will fall in love with)

Anyway I feel that I haven't even told you much about my Christmas as so much happened over the days that I spent with my family and friends celebrating Christmas but I hope you have enjoyed reading about some of my Christmas traditions and my Christmas 2014!
I can't believe that this is my last post in 2015, it feels that this year has just flown by.
I hope that you have had a wonderful Christmas 2014 and I hope you have a brilliant New Year and an amazing year in 2015!


See you next Saturday! - In 2015!
Payton <3


No comments:

Post a Comment