Sunday 14 December 2014

From Christmas to the "mystery package"

Hi guys,

I have no clue how to start this blog, my friends and I have recently decided this weekend during a Mario Kart Marathon to start a blog. We will all be posting on our seperate days during the week about whatever is on our mind, tips, feelings and more. This week we are going to give you an insight on who we each are- so here goes:

We live in England with the great British weather, sarcasm at full intent. I am one of 3, a brother and a sister. I am currently studying Textiles, ICT, Business Studies and Maths at A levels in 6th form. I have a pet dog- a ruby cavalier King Charles called Slinky and live with my mum, dad, dog and younger brother and sister. I have also a boyfriend- we are in a successful long distance relationship since we met in Ecuador this summer (although he does live in England as well, just 3 hours down multiple train lines).

In the summer holidays I went to Ecuador with a group called 'Camps International'. I went with some other students from our school and our science teacher too. When we got to the airport we then met up with another school- this was when we got told by our recently just met leader "Brad" we were going to be spending the next 4 weeks with this school as we took a great adventure helping the less fortunate out in Ecuador for the next month.

I am 16 and have quite a hectic lifestyle, although I sometimes get some time to relax. A level work takes over my life most of the time, but when I am not doing that I see my boyfriend once a fortnight and have nights in with The Seven Sweethearts. I now also write this blog once a week.

With Christmas coming up we got offered a school trip to a museum of our choice and the experience of Winter Wonderland in the evening. This was a purely 6th form only trip making the offer even better! The choice of museums were 'Natural History', 'Victoria and Albert' and 'Imperial War'. Myself, Bri and Belle chose 'Imperial War'.

On the topic of Christmas, this year I am spending the festive time of year with my family, my mum, dad, brother and sister. Much to my dismay, my boyfriend and I cannot spend Christmas together as he is away in Italy skiing. As much as I wanted to go, we found it impossible as the hotel was all booked up, this meant that in total we would be spending 30 days apart from one another over the most festive time of the year. Subject to this we had our own Christmas in late November where we exchanged presents and cards at a beautiful Christmas fare under the Christmas lights and the evening sky.

About a single week after I got back we were on the phone- this was when he told me about some mystery "surprise package" his family had sent me- from this information I got excited about the endless possibilities. Here were the clues I received:

- It was the parents idea mostly and he agreed to it
- It may/may not fit through the letter box
- It benefits me
- He hopes it will arrive soon, the sooner the better
- Something about counting down
- It is to do with this month but it isn't to do with Christmas
- It isn't a Christmas present
- I wouldn't think about buying it for myself
- It isn't educational- the complete opposite
- It's not really an object
- He isn't sure if my parents know or not

There may have been more clues but I honestly cannot remember them all! That is another thing you should know about me, I'm Mrs Forgetful!

 I hope you guys liked the first post from 'The Seven Sweethearts' blog. Please feel free to drop us comments, either about my post and the "surprise package" or questions and comments about our blog in general.

Thank you for reading!

Love

Summer xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment