Saturday 18 July 2015

Lets talk about guys....πŸ˜πŸ˜…

Hey it's Summer again,

I decided that this time I was going to go down a different route and talk about something that I wouldn't usually talk about.

GUYS

Now the thing about guys is that they don't uhnderstand some of the things they do or say. They never think and the majority of them never will! Sorry to burst anyones bubble if you thought this would ever change!

Now- I'm not saying this is the case with all guys so don't go judging every single guy you meet so quickly and don't blame me either aha.

Me personally, I get fed up with guys who think that they can go around getting everything they want. A recent saying I have learnt for this is 'getting your cake and eating it'. Initially i didn't quite understand the meaning of such an odd saying, then I finally understood the general meaning of the phrase. Basically, you an't ask for something and get it straight away and you can't ask for lots of things and then expect them all to come true or happen.That's not how life works and sadly to some people they do not know or recognise this- a lot of the time MEN!

Now i am only writing this post because I have had issues a lot recently. To most people I would say 'don't give up, but right now that is what I have done'.

The thing I have noticed a lot with guys recently is that a fair few of them just want what most guys want, your body, pictures and the majority of the time no commitment!! What a god damn pain aye!! But sadly it's the truth with a fair share of guys. Damn I wish it wasnt, but hey, don't forget there are some good, nice, kind and gentle guys out there. So don't wish them all away. They aren't all bad- believe me😘

But when all goes wrong, don't forget you always have Netflix with great shows like my favourites Orange is the New Black and Pretty Little Liars! That's enough to keep me going through the day, knowing i have something to make the days seem normal and genuin. So yes, it would be nice to have a guy to watch it with but sometimes you just can't have everything at once- so Netflix subscription it is aha.

No comments:

Post a Comment