Thursday 9 July 2015

For once my posts aren't depressing, well sort of XOXO

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and Non-Binaries,

I return for my fourth blog post, no ranting, no raving and for once my emotions are under control, which truly is a miracle!! I have had a fairly busy past couple of weeks but i have really enjoyed them, so here's the download on my less than interesting life.

I suppose one of the highlights above all else was one of my Closest friends Birthday and she had a party at her house, nothing massive but still it was thoroughly enjoyable!! It was a girls night in (Apart from one of our friends who is a guy, and well we all know about me) We watched Guardians of the Galaxy, great movie and ate plenty of yummy food. Basically we spoilt ourselves. Truly that was a great night, i do love my girls nights, they really do help when times are difficult. I also saw one of my other best friends perform live with his band, his band was so good they asked for two encores!! I also went to visit several universities up and down the country which was fairly fun if not slightly boring...

I have also started varying activities outside of school which help me cope with my dysphoria and if anything they kill boredom and time. After a lesson in Philosophy involving the skill of knitting (don't ask me why i couldn't tell you even if i wanted to) i decided that i would take it up at home and have since begun trying to knit a nice red scarf for myself. it should be done by winter if my knitting skills hold up. On top of that i have begun to write a novel, nothing fun just the standard inter-species war spanning our galaxy. Lots of fun and games. Anyway here's a small extract from the first page of the book;

The field erupted into a hail of fire, the sky above burned a deep yellow as the planet's distant star creeped down behind the horizon. Night would soon engulf this side of the planet, three hours of light and then darkness. Had this been a normal day the fields would be quiet, nothing more than the rustling of trees and the varying noises of the indigenous fauna, the grass would sway in the wind and the planet would continue to revolve around it's star, the natural process of life. But this was not a normal day. No, there were no longer trees or grass and the fauna were all but extinct, this planet was a dead world now. In place of trees huge artillery platforms towered above the battlefield, a forest of steel bellowing smoke. The Grass no longer grew, there was little more than mud and corpses left in the wake of nature. The world was grey, no colour save for the bronze shells from guns, trodden deeper into the ground with each passing hour. 

Probably not the greatest work of fiction you've ever read but i'm rather enjoying writing it and it makes for a bit of fun now and then. Nobody has read this and i haven't told anyone that i'm writing it so forgive the poor grammar of lack of plot, I've never written anything like this before.

I'm going to a barbecue on Saturday so that ought to be really fun, socializing with all the people I love, i can hardly wait to eat all the stuff i shouldn't and have a great time, i can tell you now that i need this. I have been stressing hard and didn't get the greatest of news from my doctor but hey, i said nothing depressing so i'll stick to it!!

Anyway, until next time, This is your friendly neighborhood Transsexual signing off XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment