Monday 27 July 2015

Lets take a break from depressive stuff shall we XOXO


Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and Non-Binaries,
I think most people have done one of these 99 questions things so i figured i'd give it a go. Add some insight into my life and help you guys take a break from my depressing posts. Here we go; 

1. 6 of the songs you listen to most?
- Going to Hell, The Pretty Reckless 
- Absolution, The Pretty Reckless
- Dead on Arrival, Attack on Titan Soundtrack 
- The Number of the Beast, Iron Maiden
- Pretty Handsome Awkward, The Used
2. If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? 
-Besides my friends, Caitlyn Jenner. She's my heroine!! 
3. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. 
-"have it your way, Titus, but don't say i didn't warn you." The Horus Heresy-False Gods-
4. What do you think about the most? 
-The most depressing shit ever, such as the fact that i will likely die alone without a wife but i won't bore you with everything i think about.
5. What does your latest text message from someone else say? 
-No one texts me so we'll use Facebook, "But yeah, i should be going to see Ant Man tonight" 
6. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? 
-Clothes on, i'm to self conscious to go nude.
7. What's your strangest talent? 
-I can bend my legs backwards, i'm hyper mobile. 
8. Girls... (finish the sentence); Boys... (Finish the sentence) 
-Girls like varying things, Boys like varying things. 
9. Ever had a poem or song written about you? 
-Nope, if one was written it probably wouldn't be nice. 
10. When is the last time you played air guitar? 
-Two hours ago walking home from the bakery, I was listening to "Going to Hell" 
11. Do you have any strange phobias? 
-Define strange. I'm terrified on centipedes, Petrified of dying alone, but i can't bare to watch my friends suffer, and i've seen that before... 
12. Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? 
-Nope, contrary to popular belief i hold some form of common sense. 
13. Whats your religion? 
-Atheist, i find the concept of religion to be a flawed and cruel one, but i understands it's value to some so i'll tolerate it. 
14. If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? 
-Being alone with my thoughts and emotions. 
15. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? 
-Since transitioning, in front of it. 
16. Simple but extremely complex. Favourite band?
-Can't go wrong with Iron Maiden... 
17. What was the Last lie you told? 
-"I'm fine, honestly" That one rules my life.., 
18. Do you believe in Karma? 
-Nope, my farther wouldn't be walking this earth and my friends wouldn't be suffering right now... 
19. What does your URL mean?
-Well Valerie was going to be my name after i transitioned and Miss Fortune was my drag name before i publicly came out a transgender.
20. What is your greatest weakness; greatest strength? 
-Greatest weakness: Besides the testosterone that courses through my body, I'm don't know when to stop and often offend my friends.
-Greatest Strength: Like i have a strength...
21. Who is your celebrity crush? 
-Currently Scarlett Johansson, the things i would do...
22. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? 
-Nope, if i did the fact that i am not a biological woman would become pretty obvious,,,
23. How do you vent your anger? 
-Crying to myself and going on long walks at night.
24. Do you have a collection of anything? 
-Judge Dredd Comics.
25. Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? 
-Video Chatting, i like to talk face to face, that way i can correctly interpret emotion and meaning, vice versa too.
26. Are you happy with the person you've become?
-I'm now a full time woman but my body brings the whole thing down...
27. What's a sound you hate; sound you love? 
-Sound i hate: Distraught crying, Not the crying, the feeling of helplessness when i'm not there to comfort the person. I speak from experience.
-Sound i love: The laughter of my friends.
28. What's your biggest "what if"?
-What if i'd ended it all?
29. Do i believe in ghosts? How about Aliens? 
-Ghosts, no. Aliens, with 50 sextillion planets in the known universe... theres Aliens.
30. Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. 
-Right arm = Lucozade bottle. Left arm = radiator
31. Smell the air. What do you smell? 
-Cut grass and my own perfume.
32. What's the worst place you've ever been to? 
-My fathers house.
33. Choose East Coast or West Coast? 
-West Coast
34.Most Attractive singer of your opposite gender?
-Not sure how to answer this based on my predicament but i'm gonna cheat. Taylor Momsen
35. To you, what is the meaning of life?
-Be yourself, from 3 years of lying about my gender. It's along time to lie, it damages you...
36.Define art. 
-The expression of ones inner most emotions.
37. Do you believe in Luck?
-"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
38. What's the weather like right now? 
-Wet and Cold, as per normal in Britain.
39. What time is it? 
-15:16 GMT
40. Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? 
-I don't drive, crashed a GO Kart once though..,
41. What was the last book you read? 
-Playing the Game, By one of my closest friends.
42. Do you like the smell of Gasoline? 
-I hated it until i worked as a mechanic, then i grew used to it.
43. Do you have a nickname?
-Your Friendly Neighborhood Transsexual
44. What was the last film you saw? 
-Ant Man
45.Whats the worst injury you've ever had? 
-It's not physical but i had extreme Anxiety for two years leaving me incapable of correctly socializing
46. Have you ever caught a butterfly?
-Nope, it would likely kill it and i am strongly against unnecessary death in all creatures
47. Do you have any obsessions right now? 
-Attack on Titan, i love the anime, i watch it quite regularly.
48. What's your sexual orientation? 
-I am a proud Lesbian.
49. Ever had a rumour spread about you? 
-Yeah, back in year 9 somebody spread a rumour that i was a "Tranny" Jokes on them i really was XD
50. Do you believe in magic? 
-Nope.
51. Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? 
-Nope, i forgive and move on, grudges are a one way ticket to some form of illness.
52. What is your astrological sign? 
-Virgo, which means i am: (I don't believe in this crap but hey, it appeases the masses)
Analytical 
Observant
Helpful
Reliable 
Precise
Skeptical 
Fussy
Inflexible 
Cold
Interfering. 
53. do you save money or spend it?
-Both, spend it on food and save for a pair of Christian Louboutin's
54. What is the last thing you purchased? 
-Colouring pens!!
55. Love or Lust? 
-Love
56. In a relationship? 
-Nope
57. How many relationships have you had? 
-None, it's gonna stay that way till the day i die by the looks of things...
58.Can you touch your nose with your tongue? 
-Nope, i'm not a lizard.
59. Where were you yesterday? 
-At the cinema with my closest friends.
60. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? 
-Yep, my pencil case
61. Are you wearing socks right now? 
-Yep
62. What's your favourite animal? 
-Wolves, i admire the pack mentality and the strength of trust they place in each other.
63. What is your secret weapon to get someone to get someone to like you? 
-I often sell myself as a two for one deal because of my gender crisis but in all fairness i don't like myself so...
64.Who is your best friend?
-All my friends are my best friends, but i feel most comfortable talking about my gender with my friend Bridget, she seems to get it all, ya know.
65. Give me your top 5 favourite blogs on Tumblr. 
-I don't go on Tumblr but i like the MTF confessions blog, it's nice to know i'm not the only one suffering with Gods Gender related fuck ups.
66.What is your Heritage? 
-English, with a bit of Welsh thrown in.
67. What were you doing last night at 12 AM? 
-Writing, it's a relief mechanism.
68. What do you think is Satan's Last name? 
-Something like Mary-Anne, the fuck type of question is that?
69. Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
-They would save this one till 69 wouldn't they. To answer only ever once. My dysphoria was bearable that day so i thought yeah why not. It was a miserable experience, which brought a fleeting moment of pleasure, which I've never repeated. i can barely stand to look at that useless pile of flesh between my legs yet alone touch it!!
70. Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
-Based on the daily reactions from my friends... No
71. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? 
-Jump in and save the dog. A job can be replaced, a life cannot. Plus by the sound of things the boss is an asshole anyway.
72. You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month left to live. a) Do you tell anyone/ everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
-a) i would tell everyone, they deserve to know so they have time to prepare themselves should they wish to. b) i would spend my remaining day with my friends and close family, i would do all the things i wanted to but mainly just hang out with them and enjoy my last month, plus i'd tell this girl how I fell about her. c) No, i accepted my own mortality a long time ago, my one fear would be that i was remembered as a man and not the woman i truly am.
73. You can only have one of these things; trust or love. 
-Hell i've lived without love for such a long time, trust most likely. Although love is incredibly important.
74. What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
-The original Attack on Titan theme, it gets me so pumped and happy i forget my troubles.
75. What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? 
-Hell if i know.
76. In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? 
-As sad a fact as it is, i've been single for so long i don't know... i couldn't tell you.
77. How can i win your Heart?
-Presuming anyone would want to date me, and we can ignore the stigma that comes from dating a Trans person which is incredibly damaging for the person dating me, Then the easiest way to my heart is to accept me for me. I'll love anybody who can do just that.
78. Can insanity bring on more creativity?
-Of course it can!
79. What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? 
-To stop living a lie and be the woman I truly am. I have yet to regret coming out, all thanks to my incredible friends.
80. What shoe size do you wear? 
-UK size 6 heels, size 8 flats.
81.What would be written on your tombstone?
-"Knighthood lies above eternity; it doesn't live off fame, but rather deeds." Dejan Stojanovic.
82. What is your favourite word? 
-Fuck.
83. Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; Heart. 
-Broken...
84. What is a saying you say a lot?
-"I try, Bridget"
85. What's the last song you listened to? 
-Dead on Arrival-Attack on Titan soundtrack.
86.Basic Question; what's your favourite colour? 
-Purple
87. What's your desktop picture? 
-A teddy bear, courtesy of my sister.
88.If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? 
-The entirety of the West Borough Baptist Church, they're basically one organism and function off a hive mind structure.
89.What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? 
-"Who do you have a crush on?"
90. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're standing around your bed. What do you do? 
-Depends what type of mummy we're talking about. If they are of the Egyptian variety i would ask them if they had alien help with the pyramids. If it's of the Human mother variety, well i am a lesbian and they are all around my bed...
91. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with any super-power of your choice! What is that power? 
-The ability to manipulate probability. Whats the probability all my friends get over their troubles, 100/100. Whats the probability i wake up as a biological woman capable of bearing children, 100/100. All problems are solved with a snap of my fingers.
92. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be half an hour thugh. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? 
-My first ever girls night, That was the happiest day of my life
93. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
-I wouldn't erase anything, as difficult as my life has been it's made me the woman i am today and i wouldn't change that for the world.
94. You have the opportunity to sleep with the celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
-Scarlett Johansson, as long as her husband doesn't mind. Hell he can join in if he wants.
95. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? 
-Los Angeles most likely.
96. Do you have any relatives in jail? 
-Not to my knowledge but it wouldn't surprise me if my father was.
97. Have you ever thrown up in a car? 
-Yeah once, but that was because it was severely ill and on the way to the hospital, not because of car sickness.
98. Ever been on a plane? 
-Yep
99. If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? 
-I would tell the every one that although the world is cruel, it is also incredibly beautiful and that i'm here to stand by the side of every human being so we can appreciate it together, no one should suffer in silence. Hopefully i would help to save the lives of some people.

Any way that concludes this 99 questions thingy, you all know a lot more about me now so. I tried to keep it light and cheery but i'm like 100% sure i failed that task.

Regardless, this is your Friendly Neighbourhood Transsexual signing off XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment