Sunday 28 June 2015

Doctor Who Tag - Lollie

Hello Internet People, welcome back!

Don't even role your eyes at this title, you knew this was coming eventually.
So I found these questions on Tumblr before we start the tag and I thought I'd give my opinions on them.

1. Where’s Donna’s dad?
One theory is that Donna's dad I think left her and her mum when she was young so because of this, Donna has never really bothered with men. Her granddad - Wilf - is the main father figure in her life. When she was due to marry Lance, she was so very excited for it because she had finally found a man who wasn't like her dad and was more like her granddad. Obviously we all know how that ended. When she decides she wants to travel with The Doctor, that's all she wants to do, she doesn't fancy him or love him... she just wants a friend and that's something that I think not only relieves the doctor but also Donna. Donna finds the doctor to be more of an escape from her reality rather than a love interest as he offers her something more.
Another one I have still revolves around Donna's dad leaving when she was small, however, Donna completely idolised him as a father and when he left, she somehow blamed her mum. this would explain all the negative feelings and actions she has towards her mum sometimes. She also, when her dad left, sought a replacement father figure in Wilf.

2. How are multiple doctors allowed to exist at once (for example, the eleventh doctor and the tenth)?
You'd have to ask The Moff about this one...

3. Is Rory the father of River?
Yes. How can someone begin to even question that! Yes I know River can regenerate etc etc, but that's NOT because she is the daughter of The Doctor (also River married The Doctor in the end and you can't have The Doctor's daughter marrying The Doctor... well... let's not even go there okay 0 wibbily wobbly, timey wimey.. stuff). River can regenerate because she was conceived in the TARDIS surrounded by time energy and vortex stuff (I'm almost technical sounding as the show haha!)

4. How come The Doctor seems surprised when the Daleks find him even though he parks the TARDIS in the middle of the street?
He's surprised because, the state the street is in and all the rubble and the wreckage would suggest that the Daleks had already stormed that street, he thought he was safe.

5. Is The Doctor part human since he has a belly button?
No. That's just how time lords look..

6. Who is that one girl with the son that’s like 14? And why do they have a robot dog?
Wow... wow, wow, wow. Let me just sit down for a  moment. SARAH JANE SMITH!!! oh my gosh, that is Sarah Jane Smith. Her son is 14-year-old, genetically modified genius and her robot dog, was originally The Doctor's. His name is K9.

7. Why does the tenth doctor carry around a stethoscope?
Because Stethoscopes are cool, they come in handy, he's a 'doctor' of sorts and we all know Ten has the thing of carrying things he may not intend to use (The brainy specs)

8. If a human-timelord hybrid (the doctorDonna) can’t exist, how come the clone of the tenth doctor (the one from his hand) can?
A human-timelord hybrid such as the DoctorDonna, can't exisit due to the fact that Donna's body was human. All the timelord knowledge was too big for her brain to cope with as humans brains have a smaller capacity then Timelords. The clone of Ten, aka The Meta-crisis Doctor, can exist because this meta-crisis, grew from the part of a Timelord, therefore, he has a Timelord brain capacity.

9. As a follow-up, does that clone regenerate too? Would the doctorDonna also?
The clone does not regenerate as when it grew from Ten's severed hand, he only grew back with one heart. This is because that is the template that was given when the Meta-crisis was formed as DoctorDonna only had one heart. This means that DoctorDonna cant regenerate either as she only has one heart. It is part of a Timelord's genetics to be able to regenerate but to do this they must have a bi-binary heart system (is that the right phrase?)

Now time for the quizzy bit

When did you start watching Doctor Who?
I started watching Doctor Who in 2005 when the reboot came out. I was 6, nearly 7 and my next-door neighbour came round one day and we were sat watching TV in my room, flicking channels when Doctor Who came up. She told me to click it and there must have been about three or four episodes back to back on. The first one was 'Dalek' and after I watched that, I didn't want to stop.

Who is your favourite Doctor?
Ten. Even though Nine is MY Doctor, so to speak, Ten will always be my favourite and his era was absolutely brilliant.

Favourite companion?
I think it has to be Rose as she was the first companion I ever watched and I grew sort of attached to her. I grew so attached to her in fact that when 'Doomsday' was aired, I was having a BBQ and I stayed inside on my own to watch the episode and then proceeded to cry as she got sucked into the void and then transported to the parallel universe.

Favourite episode?
'Girl in The Fireplace' is one of them. I'm not sure what it is about this episode that drew me in and it's still a favourite of mine till this day. Also 'Utopia', 'Sound of Drums' and 'Last of The Time Lords' because these episodes as so well written and are brilliant!

Least favourite episode?
'The Unquiet Dead'. I think, I never actually saw this episode when it aired so that made me not like it. I can't actually sit through the episode. It doesn't scare me or anything, I'm not too sure what it is about it...

Least favourite companion?
Here is where most would write Martha but I loved Martha. I don't really have a least favourite companion. A lot of the companion have things about them that annoy me a little bit and I do feel as though (even though I love Jenna Coleman and the character of Clara) that Clara has outstayed her welcome with The Doctor.

If you were a companion, what kind of companion would you be?
I'd like to think I'd be a good one. I'm not great at running so, I'd complain about that like Donna. I'd love The Doctor like Amy did, like a best friend. I'd be brave and independent like Martha, Intelligent and quick like Clara and adventurous like Rose.

Greatest Doctor Who creature?
Oh... has to be the Daleks.

least favourite Doctor Who creature?
My least favourite has got to be the Empty Child. Not because It's terrible just because that episode freaked me out so much!

Who is your favourite non-companion character?
Adam Mitchell

Who is your favourite villain?
The Master. Definitely The Master. Without a doubt.

What would you do first if you could travel with The Doctor?
Victorian era, ancient Egypt, ancient Rome, ancient Greece

What do you think would be behind your door at the hotel in The God Complex?
Well, I'm scared of feet... so.. feet? wait, was it your biggest fear behind the door or biggest belief? I haven't watched it in a while :/

What would be your reaction to meeting The Doctor?
'It's you... you're the actual Doctor.. The Doctor. Where's the TARDIS? Where are we off to first then?'

If you meet The Doctor, who would you tell first?
Probably Ash or Payton...

Which Doctor Who moment made you cry the most?
DÃ¥lig Ulv Stranden and the regenerations of 10 and 11

Would you rather go on adventures with The Doctor, River Song, or Captain Jack Harkness?
Can I just have all 3?

If Captain Jack began flirting with you, how would you react?
'Chan, I do not Protest, Tho'

Which relationship (canon or not) is your favourite?
RosexTen, MarthaxMickey, Osdrum (MasterxClara), Pondswald (ClaraxAmy), Allonswin (ClaraxTen), Whouffle (ClaraxEleven), Whouffaldi (ClaraxTwelve)  

If you could ask The Doctor one question, and it was guaranteed that he would answer it honestly, what would you ask him?
Doctor Who??????

When it is time to leave The Doctor, you are allowed one souvenir from your travels. What would you like it to be?
Can I take the TARDIS? too big?? Okay... The Doctor? no? I'll take a sonic then please... Or one of those sleep patches that induces a dream state, those could prove useful


 That was a sort-of Doctor Who tag, I hope you enjoyed it and I'll be back next week at some point with another post for you all!
Until Next Time, Allons-y!
Lollie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment