Friday 26 June 2015

Let's Talk About: Marriage Equality - Lollie

Hello Internet people!
Today was going to be a Doctor Who tag/post but I think there are more important things happening in the world right now.

'Being LGBT does not make you less human'
Same Sex Marriage is now legal in ALL 50 states of America - Yes, all of them! This is a monumental day in history everybody, finally we have marriage equality in America. About time Supreme Court, about time.
This huge occasion has made me smile because it informs me that, no matter how much I lose faith in humanity, there is always a something that brings my faith in the world back.
Love Wins everybody, love wins.
All you LGBT people in America, enjoy the this marriage equality and have fun finally being able to get married, you've all fought for this and you've waited a long time.
This has been a short post, however, I felt this needed to be posted here and to be shared with you all.
Thank you for reading,
Until Next Time - Allons-y!
Lollie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment