Thursday 18 June 2015

I'm the new Girl on the block XOXO

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and Non-Binaries, 

Tis I Valerie!!! Your friendly neighborhood Transsexual!!! ;) and i'll be your brand new, hot off the press, fresh on the block (and not to mention Incredibly attractive) Thursday blogger.

     I'll probably just blog about my life or things that take my interest, i'll pre-warn you all i will likely rant quite frequently, it's just in my nature to do such things, not to mention the fact that i play the Devils Advocate quite often (much to the annoyance of Bri and my other friends).

I suppose i should probably do a small segment about myself, so that you can all know a bit about me and i can try to portray myself as an interesting individual. Here goes nothing;

Name: Valerie 
Age: 17 
Gender: MTF Trans-Woman (bit of a mouthful, i know) 
Pronouns: Female, if you please (She, Her, Herself etc.) 
Studying: Psychology, Philosophy and Ethics, Eng Lit, Performing arts
Enjoying: Psychology and Eng Lit 
Favourite Colour: Purple 
Favourite Food: Ice Cream of the Raspberry Variety
Favourite TV show: The Musketeers 
Favourite Movie: Gran Torino or American Sniper (anything directed by Clint Eastwood)
Favourite Book: Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks
Favourite Music: All varieties of Rock (Heavy Metal etc.) 
Likes: Walking, Make up, fashion, debates with my friends, being around my friends. 
Dislikes: Judgment, cruelty, inequality and Centipedes (SCREW EM'!!!)

That's pretty much everything about me, i'm a rather uninteresting person as i said before, if i have forgotten anything i'll probably just put it into my next post. As your new Thursday blogger i hope to be fairly interesting and hopefully make you think on some subjects i'll likely address :)

Until then, Stay Safe, you're more important than you think :) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment