Friday 7 August 2015

This girl is incredibly bored, so enjoy another 99 questions!! XOXO

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and Non Binaries,


I'm really bored so enjoy some more knowledge about my boring old life :)

1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? I didn't spend all that time in the closet to have the doors shut!!
2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? What makes you think i can afford a hotel in the first place!?
3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out, in case i need to get up in the middle of the night. 
4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Who the fuck even does that!?
5: Do you like to use post-it notes? My arm is substantially cheaper...
6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? A motherly habit i unfortunately indulge in...
7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? A big bear, i could probably out run it.
8: Do you have freckles? Quite a few
9: Do you always smile for pictures? NOPE, i tend to pull stupid faces and look like a serial killer...
10: What is the most annoying thing? Inequality, racism, pretty much everything.
11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Nope, I've more important things to be doing with my time!!!
12: Have you ever peed in the woods? I'm pretty sure every human has once in their life
13: What about pooped in the woods? Something not ever human has done in their life
14:Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? I always have music around me!!
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? Another habit i unfortunately indulge in...
16:How many people have you slept with this week? I've never slept with anyone, period!!
18:What is your Song of the week? Just Tonight, by The Pretty Reckless
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Of course it is!!! what type of question is that!???
20:Do you still watch cartoons? All the time...
21:Whats your least favorite movie? 50 shades of domestic abuse...
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Telling you would defeat the "hidden" aspect of hidden treasure!!
23:What do you drink with dinner? Water, I'm a peasant...
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? The bin, I don't like them
25:What is your favorite food? Tuna and Sweetcorn Pilaf
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? The Help, The Green Mile
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? I've never kissed or been kissed in a relationship
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No, but i missed out on the opportunity to be both...
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Yeah, but probably in a metaphorical, Laverne Cox type of way.
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I don't have anyone to write to.
31:Can you change the oil on a car? Yes, i spent a year as a mechanic
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? I don't drive...
33:Ever ran out of gas? Does Attack on Titan count?
34:Favorite kind of sandwich? One of the breaded variety, i don't have a there is only one kind right??
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? I don't eat breakfast so i wouldn't know...
36:What is your usual bedtime? Whenever i pass out from sleep deprivation 
37:Are you lazy? Of course i am!!
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? A woman, any excuse to be one was eagerly met before i came out.
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? An ox, the exact opposite of me in real life...
40:How many languages can you speak? 1 fluently but i know fragments of other languages
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Nope
42:Which are better Lego's or Lincoln logs? Lego's, the fuck are Lincoln logs!?
43:Are you stubborn? Not really, i'm quite a push over to be honest.
44:Who is better…Leno or Letterman? Never watched them.
45:Ever watch soap operas? Contrary to popular belief, i do in fact have some standards.
46:Are you afraid of heights? Nope, just afraid of falling
47:Do you sing in the car? Nope, people don't appreciate my none existent talent!!
48:Do you sing in the shower? I appreciate my none existent talent!!
49:Do you dance in the car? I value my life and the life of others
50:Ever used a gun? We actually have sense here in Britain...
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? About 2 months ago, i had my picture taken as a girl for the schools computers 
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? Musicals are beautiful!!
53:Is Christmas stressful? Life in general is stressful
54:Ever eat a pierogi? Nope, but after a google search i want to!!
55:Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple
57:Do you believe in ghosts? Nope
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? That's part of living sweety
59:Take a vitamin daily? No, i only take vitamins when my doctor prescribes them because my body is falling apart
60:Wear slippers? Nope
61:Wear a bath robe? Once again, Nope
62:What do you wear to bed? Underwear and a T-shirt
63:First concert? A Soley-Mourning concert i believe
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Never been to any of them!!
65:Nike or Adidas? I have fashions sense Honey...
66:Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos i guess?
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Salted Peanuts are life (Unless you have an allergy)
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? That's french right?
69:Ever take dance lessons? I've done a couple in performing arts.
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Whatever the fuck they want to do!
71:Can you curl your tongue? One of my few skills...
72:Ever won a spelling bee? We don't have them here in Britian
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Nope, only when i'm sad
74:Own any record albums? Quite a few
75:Own a record player? My mom does
76:Regularly burn incense? No, i just have room scented thingys 
77:Ever been in love? I've had crushes on people but it's never gone anywhere
78:Who would you like to see in concert? The Pretty Reckless or Iron Maiden
79:What was the last concert you saw? A concert by my friends band Stone Wolf
80:Hot tea or cold tea? Depends upon the Tea?
81:Tea or coffee or hot chocolate? Tea and Hot Chocolate
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? Sugar (Snickerdoodle sounds like a word used by children when talking about sex)
83:Can you swim well? I like to think so
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Most people can.
85:Are you patient? Fairly
86:DJ or band, at a wedding? Presuming i find someone willing to marry me!? I'd probably have my aforementioned friends band play
87:Ever won a contest? I won a group music competition in year nine.
88:Ever have plastic surgery? Not yet, but i probably will when i transition. (FFS and all that)
89:Which are better black or green olives? I despise olives!!
90:Can you knit or crochet? I can Knit decently and i can barely Crochet
91:Best room for a fireplace? The living room in my opinion
92:Do you want to get married? I would very much like to 
93:If married, how long have you been married? I haven't even had a relationship yet alone marriage!!
94:Who was your High School crush? I have had several, besides i'm too shy to say.
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No because i'm 17 years old!!
96:Do you have kids? Nope
97:Do you want kids? I would like to have some, but due to my lack of a womb and my desire to be rid of my current parts it seems somewhat out of the question, much to my dismay...
98:Whats your favorite color? PURPLE!!
99:Do you miss anyone right now? My friends

And now you know some more stuff about me, much to your dismay i'm sure, 
Anyway, until next time, this is Your Friendly Neighborhood Transsexual Signing off. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment