Thursday 6 August 2015

I worry more than a mother and i can't even have children, such a weird scenario, eyy XOXO

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and Non-Binaries,

I want you to define success in your head for me, visualize your idea of success, what is it? If your like me it might be great grades, a fast car and an extraordinarily large house. That tends to be societies idea of success and naturally that has become the norm to you. Of course this is not this is not the case with everyone but please bare with me for the time being.

We, and the world, seem to have this key idea of success in our mind. A be all, end all style of life if you will. I think this is the wrong idea of success that leads to negative cognition's within ourselves. This is not to say that there is anything wrong with fast cars or huge houses but i, personally think this to be the incorrect goal in life for the mass populace of this earth.

Personally i think success should not be quantified. I know what your thinking "This girl is mad!!! Success makes us feel great, why would you deprive people of that". Okay, fair play. Success does make us feel incredible in the end, no arguments there, but how much sorrow is there before the happiness?

I'll use an example, perhaps you feel that you aren't doing well at school, you feel as though your grades won't be very good. This will likely lead to worry, will i get that uni placement? what will i do with my life? what will my family think? These thoughts can lead to very dark places, all because we have this key idea of success embedded within our minds. Well i would suggest we forget about that. So what if you don't do well in our grades. So what if your family is pissed. The world will keep on turning no matter what.

I thinks success is far simpler than that, all the ideations of huge houses great grades, fancy uni's and the pride of the family resting on your shoulders. I think the definition of success is you.
If you'll forgive the very cliche line i'll explain what i mean. There is no arguing that fact that you live on this earth, the fact that you exist cannot be debated. Boom, there's some success for you right off the bat, you were the fastest sperm!! Good on you honey!! Think of all the things you've done in your life for me, this can be anything and everything.

I'll use myself as an example. I've gone through primary school, and secondary school. My grades in both were very mediocre and average for the human race. I've battled several mental disorders (i always talk about these, sorry) and I've finished my first year in A-Levels, i await my results with dread, and I've begun m transition from Male to Female. These are the most major aspects of my life and I've left out a lot of details about things but you get the gist of things.
Do i have wonderful grades? Nope. Do i have people swooning at my passing because i'm so wonderful? Fuck no. The point i'm getting at is all this stuff is irrelevant in terms of success.

You are a living breathing person, correct? Everyday you wake up and you do your thing. Yes you may feel bad about yourself and your life but let me tell you why you are a success. You may hate yourself above anything else, you may think yourself worthless but let me tell you something. To someone in this world you are the greatest thing to happen!! Everyday somebody lives because you make them happier than anything in the world. This person lives because you exist!!!
If that doesn't make you a success i don't know what does!? How incredible must you be to have such a HUGE impact on somebodies life? Go you, while you may feel as though you've achieved nothing, you've actually achieved incredible things!! Just because society says it's irrelevant because it hasn't affected the masses, doesn't stop it from being major!! So while you may feel irrelevant, while your family may devalue, just remember that you are the WORLD to somebody and that, my beautiful friends, makes you the biggest success on the face of this earth!!

So just remember whenever you feel down, that somebody lives for your smile, your laugh fills them with warmth and your mere presence couldn't make them any happier. You are the light in their world and that is enough for you to get out their and live your life to the full.

My friends this is your Friendly Neighborhood Transsexual, telling you to get out there and 
Fucking Slay
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment