Sunday 29 March 2015

March favourites

Hey guys


Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys but I've decided to do a march favourites video to get back into this blogging world.

The first item on my list is the benefit hydrating lip balm
    This lip balm came in a pack of two lip balms and two cheek stains and me and my sister split them. I got this lip balm and I really like it because it feels lovely on my lips and isn't as sticky as other lip balms and leave a slight red tint on your lips. The second item is the cheek stain also from benefit.
This cheek stain works like a blusher but is a pure liquid and is painted on your cheeks before being rubbed in to your cheeks, I really like it and will buy it again . The third item is my Clinique mascara,
 I got this mascara for Christmas and I love it. I have had it before and really like it because it is high impact and doesn't clump my eyelashes. The fourth item is this body butter,
     This body butter was a Christmas present I got with a matching body wash in the same wild rose sent.Its a flower pharm product and I also got a matching make up bag which I'm I love with. 
The last item on my list is my night treatment gel and my day shine moisturiser 
These moisturiser where bought from boots and were individually bought and I don't know if I've reviewed them beiges but I love them. The night treatment gel is put on at night beiges you sleep and you wash it off when you wake up but it sinks into your skin while you sleep. I really like it and I don't get many spots when I use it. The shine control moisturiser is used before you do your makeup and makes a Matt make up base for your primer and is very efficient and I really would recommend it.


That's all for this week- have a lovely half term.


Belle

X


Also I have created a new Instagram since creating this blog rather than using my private one. If you fancy following it it is Spring_Sweetie xx we also have a joint account the sevensweethearts blog and you can also follow that as well as our Twitter xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment