Tuesday 24 March 2015

March Favourites! - Tuesdays with Ash

Hey Guys! =D



Wow I've been absent for a while. Sorry about that =/

Anywho, these last two days I've had a really bad stomach bug and I've drunk so much water and I think I was close to drowning. Or becoming a fish. BUBBLES!

God I need sleep...

ONTO MY FAVOURITES OF THIS MONTH!


Favourite band:


~ Marianas Trench
I've recently discovered this band and OMG their songs are amazing! I particularly hooked on 'Haven't Had Enough' and 'B-Team'. If you like rock pop then you'll like these guys!


Favourite drink:


~ I'm following Bri's advice here and I've starting drinking green tea again! It definitely has an acquired taste so it may take you a while to come to like it. I used to hate it but now I'm okay with it =)


Favourite food:


~ I gave up chocolate for Lent (which has gotten me a lot of harassment from my so-called friends) and I miss chocolate sooooo much! Even though I can't eat it yet it's still my favourite food, if that makes sense. It doesn't does it? Crap.


Favourite film:


Saving Mr Banks
This film is so emotional and it follows the story of the writer of Mary Poppins and Walt Disney who wants to make the book into a film, but the writer isn't so keen. Emma Thompson plays the writer and she is just an amazing actress! Along with her and Tom Hanks playing Walt Disney it's a film that you just simply have to watch.


Favourite book:


~ Cherry Crush
This book is the first in the series called The Chocolate Box Girls by Cathy Cassidy and even though it has quite a cliché plot (girl moves to another city with her dad to live with his new girlfriend, she meets a cute guy who plays guitar blah blah blah...) I love the characters as they are so quirky and Cherry's new step-sisters are adorable! Well, apart from one but I come to like her slightly near the end of the book. You'll see why if you read it!


Right, that's it from me and I'll see you people on the last day of March! God, this year is going by so quickly!!

See ya next week!
Ash xx



No comments:

Post a Comment