Thursday 31 December 2015

Happy New Year and All that stuff XOXO

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and Non-Binaries,

I'm actually posting on a Thursday, would you look at that! And the New Years looming on the horizon, it must be some end of day's miracle.

"We interrupt your scheduled ranting to bring you a happy and nice post"
That's right people, i'm not ranting!! Okay, hold the cheers for a second i know it's a miracle but i figured we should start off the New Year with some positivity. So i have a nice download on my life and my movements forward into 2016.

    I'll start of with the trend of this "New Year, New Me" rubbish. People claiming to change and exercise and make a genuine difference to their life in the new year. Most of the time it's rubbish, yet i regret to inform you that i have fallen victim to this trend.
    That's right. Thanks to Bri i have decided to get in decent shape and try to become slightly sexy. Me and her have begun to do varying exercise routines. I have recently begun a diet which is high in estrogen which should help my figure when combined with an exercise plan to give me an hourglass figure. On top of that i've started running regularly. New Year, New Me? More like New Year, New pair of Legs please!!
    I've decided to start exercising because; 1) I am very unhealthy and could probably benefit from the exercise. 2) I'd like to be somewhat sexy, something i am not at the moment. 3) I am slowly beginning to transition and i'd like to have the figure to match the body by the time i've got all the surgery.

Linking on from this topic, In January i have an appointment for Social Anxiety and Depression. Basically their gonna assess me and see how i am and then refer me for treatment. Which should, hopefully improve my social skills. I will also have my second appointment at the Gender Clinic in April which is a very exciting step for me and if all goes well, i'll be onto the Real Life Application phase of my transition which is BIG.

I have also recently begun to watch Steven Universe, a quirky little TV show that has some brilliant humor in it and some very catchy songs to boot. i am very much enjoying the show and have nearly finished it. This has also lead me to join a group of Cosplayers with my Friend. Cosplaying is something i've always wanted to do for fun, i just never had the money. Now i do i figured why not join a group and go for it. The people in the group are very lovely and i look forward to Cosplaying with them in the future and actually meeting them in person. We plan to do a Steven Universe cosplay as a group, where i will be the character Peridot. Needless to say i am very excited!!

I have also recently decided to begin playing guitar again. I wasn't very good to begin with but i had some insensitive jerk destroy my confidence because i messed up a song in performing arts and he never let it go. I have decided to begin playing again and just ignore his comments. I'm gonna play for me not for the world. Hopefully i'll be good enough to play some Paramore songs or some Heavy Metal. Probably not.

I have also begun to get back into reading again. I have recently started reading the works of H.P. Lovecraft. I am very impressed by his works. Some of the horror stories still chill me now, even though they were written in the 1920's!!! I can see why they call this man the father of moral horror. When i'm done i also have some books on stand by. I have the next book in my Warhammer 40k series which is a 46 book saga, so i have some material to keep me occupied. I plan to also reread To Kill a Mockingbird and it's sequel Go Set a Watchman. Two fantastic books.

I guess you could say i have a fun filled 2016 ahead of me, at least i think so. Hopefully i'll actually get somewhere in the coming year. Anyway, to all of you, Happy New Year to you all, don't get to drunk and make sure you spend the night responsibly (all that crap). And i guess i'll see you all in the new year.

This is Your Friendly Neighborhood Transsexual, saying, On Behalf of the Seven Sweethearts, Happy New Year, see you all in 2016 you beautiful people!! 
XOXO












No comments:

Post a Comment