Friday 11 December 2015

Bet you thought we were dead or something!? xx

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and Non-Binaries,

I return!!! Back from the ever present abyss of life, i return from the war ever raging in life with sword and shield in hand. Whether i'm triumphant in my struggles is questionable but these struggles shape the way we live and exist.

It has been a brutally long time since any of us have posted, several months in fact if i'm not mistaken. I can't speak for the other sweethearts but from my front, life just got in the way. Lots of shit has happened in the time since i last vented and blogged in this here corner of the internet. Some of it good, most of it bad but hey "A Knight in shining Armour is a man who has not had his mettle tested".

For me i have few significant life events in the past couple of months. The biggest event was my first appointment at the gender clinic in London. I was assessed by a clinician who is 100% sure i have gender identity disorder, which is a massive plus, i now just have to wait for my second appointment in april 2016 for a second assessment to confirm the aforementioned diagnosis. Then i should be good to begin the real life application phase. Small steps forward in my life, but non the less they are steps forward.

Other than that most things are the same with me. I'm still single, still in school, still working, still living and breathing to the best of my ability. As i mentioned a long time ago my life is very boring most of the time, at least i think it is. Most of the time my life is me trying to fix my MAJOR FUCK UPS. Most of the time these fuck ups are caused because i have a poor filter on what i say, i have really damaged social skills and i'm Impulsive. Most of the stuff i say is very offensive, but i don't realize that it actually is (poor social skills).
Any way i'm hopefully going to get help on improving my social skills along with a plethora of other issues to hopefully make me a better person.

As a group of girls who run this blog, we all seem to be doing okay. As okay as we can in this rather fucked up world we are currently living in, we all have our own problems to face and our own demons to fight but like the bad-ass bitches we are we face them with a smile on our face. Hell a smile is the best way to combat misery. I think our moods may have lifted due to the festive nature of the month, we each have our own festive holidays and sabbats to celebrate, for some it isn't such a fun time but we grit and bare the necessity to endure relatives who torment us in some shape or form.

As you may have guessed this far i'm not very good at talking in any structured or coherent manner so i'm sorry, i'm just trying to fit in several months of information in a blog post, i'm listing it off as it comes into my head. I think most of us are beginning to get on with out lives, we have plans for Universities and jobs, some of us have stable relationships, some of us are trying to establish relationships. We are planning to move forward to greener pastures. A scary time, but nothing fun was ever free from fear.

I've probably made no sense while writing this so i'll give a brief summary of life;

  • I went to the gender clinic and was referred for assessment on Anxiety and Depression
  • We are planning are choices in Universities and Careers. 
  • We are beginning to find ourselves in life and flourish
  • Some of us have begun relationships with people and some have stayed single 
  • We have had some struggles and hardships but we seem to get through them 
  • I think this blog may now be back in business for the foreseeable future. 

Any way i've rambled enough for one rubbish post so i'll leave you on this update. Until we next meet, This is your Friendly Neighborhood Transsexual, singing off. 
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment