Monday 27 April 2015

Random question tag!!

Hey guys,

So as I was writing my as philosophy paper this evening I was thinking about what I could possibly write about for today's post and then it hit me! I could do a question tag so you guys could ,earn more about me. So here we go😁


1. 6  of the songs your listening to at the moment 
Fair game-Sia
Big girls cry-Sia 
Cellophane-Sia 
Free the animals-Sia
Heart of stone-IKO
Wonderland- Taylor Swift  

2.what does your latest text message from someone else say?
 The last text I had was from my mum today telling me she was "leaving now.xx", when she was coming to pick me up from sixth form. 

3. Do you have any strange fears?
The other girls can back me up for this one but I have this irrational fear of being late and I'm slightly OCD when it comes to the time at sixth form; I can't be late and have to leave early to go to lessons and my other strange fear is I hate people touching my knees and lower legs down to my feet; when I was younger my sister would cling onto my legs until I cry...

4. What's your religion ?
I actually am christened but I don't go to church; I do believe in a God and do think he created our world and watches over us.

5. Favourite band? 

You me and six

6. What is your tumblr URL and what does it mean?

My tumblr is 'thepissedoffgriaffe' and it is based on LOST, when Hurley is trying to find an explanation for the monster noises.

7.do you drive? 

No, I don't drive mainly because I'm not old enough because in the UK you have to be seventeen and I'm not seventeen until July but also I'm not going to straight away because I'm too scared. 

8. Where were you yesterday?

I was at my caravan yesterday which is on a caravan site and I own a static, three bedroom caravan which I love x

9. Favourite brand of makeup 

I really like maybelline  and seventeen 

10. Favourite flower?

Wow, I really don't have a favourite flower but it has to be colourful 

11. Heel or flats?

It really depends on the occasion but I do like both

12. Favourite colours 

Yellow, purple and lime green

13.whats your star sign?

I'm born in July so I'm the cancer star sigh which is a water symbol and also a crab, my birth stone is also ruby, 

14.do you want to get married?

I think one day when I'm older I will want to get married- I think a small wedding would be nice.

15. All time favourite film?

The holiday and ghost

16.what phone do you have?

I have an iPhone 5C in yellow

17. Pinterest or tumblr?

OMG, don't even get me started with these two, I think I'm equally addicted to both but at least Pinterest is cute and filled with dresses and crafts while tumblr is simple a dark scary hole that will swallow you alive. All in all I love both,

18. What colour is your room?

My room is a lime green with a darker green on one wall.

19.whats your middle name?

Lucy.

20. Where do you want to go traveling in the future? 

1. Australia 
2.Japan
3. America 
4.ireland 
5. Canada



That's all for this week, so you next week 


Love Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment