Friday 8 May 2015

I'm a teenager and this is a lazy post - Lollie

1.     Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. 'I swallow down what's in my mouth and put the rest of my toast down on my plate' what even...
2.     Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? My keyboard
3.     Before you started this survey, what were you doing? coursework. Bri's post inspired but distracted me 
4.     What is the last thing you watched on TV? Horrible Histories with my 7 year old brother..
5.     Without looking, guess what time it is um, 7:45...
6.     Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? oh, I'm an hour ahead, it's 6:49pm...
7.     With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? the clattering of cutlery in the kitchen and my brothers play fighting 
8.     When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Outside? What is this outside you speak of?
9.     Did you dream last night? Yes we all dream at night
10. Do you remember your dreams? yes
11. When did you last laugh? about an hour ago
12. Do you remember why / at what? At Horrible Histories..
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Posters and revision notes
14. Seen anything weird lately? some of the things on my Tumblr feed are pretty strange
15. What do you think of this quiz? You're tacky and I hate you (If you have never seen School of Rock, you will not understand)
16. What is the last film you saw? oh, um... Finding Nemo... or possibly Frozen
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I have a few places: New Orleans, Japan and Cyprus
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A house in each of those countries and I would repay my mum and dad for all the money I've borrowed
19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know. I eat souls of the damned. I'm actually Ursula the sea witch
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Free Cake.
21. Do you like to dance? Alone dancing is the best dancing
22. Would you ever consider living abroad? yes, at the moment I think about it constantly. My internet history of 'Houses for Sale in New Orleans' and 'flights to New Orleans for Mardi Gras' might just give away that I'm fed up with this country
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams? Nope
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone? My mother
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? a picture of Captain Hook from OUAT
26. Last time you swam in a pool? end of March
27. Type of music you like most? Don't ask me this,
28. Type of music you dislike most? Don't ask me this either
29. Are you listening to music right now? I have my headphones in but nothing is playing
30. What colour is your bedroom carpet? brown. ew. 
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? a decent working shower
32. What was the last thing you bought? food
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? no 
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? maybe
35. Do you have a garden? yes I do, it's a suckish garden
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? of course: 
I'm trying to be myself, Understand everyone, It's a mission and a half, Looking at everyone, Trying to learn something, But I am getting more confused, It's hard being cool!
Our generation, its Alienation, Have we a soul? Techno emergency, Virtual reality, We're running out of new ideas, Who is the queen?
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Food
38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? John Simm?
39. Who sent the last text message you received? I don't get text messages... it was actually Maya
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Primark
41. What time is bed time? anytime
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? pft no, have you seen me?
43. How many tattoos do you have? none
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? yes but then I remember that my mum would kill me and I wouldn't like the pain
45. What did you do for your last birthday? Literally nothing
46. Do you carry a donor card? no I do not
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? My siblings
48. Is the glass half empty or half full? both
49. What's the farthest-away place you've been? New York
50. When's the last time you ate a home grown tomato? Last summer 
51. Have you ever won a trophy? probably... probably one that said 'congratulations on never winning a trophy' 
52. Are you a good cook? ha ha ha ha... no
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas? nope
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? William Shakespeare. I would like to ask him whether he was bi sexual
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? yes because this is England, we don't have non-uniformed schools
56. Do you touch-type? what is that? 
57. What's under your bed? My whole room. I have a high bed
58. Do you believe in love at first sight? I'm not sure anymore
59. Think fast, what do you like right now? Chocolate. 
60. Where were you on Valentine's day? at home, watching a movie
61. What time do you get up? weekdays 7:30am
62. What was the name of your first pet? Millie and Jessie, they were cats
63. Who is the second to last person to call you? Summer 
64. Is there anything going on this weekend? Revision, Revision, Revision
65. How are you feeling right now? Stressed, Ill, Tired, fed up... need I go on?
66. What do you think about the most? How much I want to visit New Orleans and Japan
67. What time do you get up in the morning? dude, you just asked me this (see Q 61)
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? I wouldn't be able to wait
69. Who would you tell first? My mum or auntie
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? oh gosh, um... Cinderella
71. Do you sing in the shower? no
72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? you asked me this (see Q 40)
73. What do you do most when you are bored? procrastinate
74. What do you do for a living? I don't 
75. Do you love your job? I don't have one 
76. What did you want to be when you grew up? a princess
77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? being a princess duh?
78. Which came first the chicken or the egg? I don't know, ask the chicken, not me
79. How many keys on your key ring? three
80. Where would you retire to? Cyprus
81. What kind of car do you drive? I don't drive
82. What are your best physical features? ...
83. What are your best characteristics? ... 
84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Japan or New Orleans
85. What kind of books do you like to read? Distopian future novels are always good
86. Where would you want to retire to? Clearly, you have memory loss, perhaps you should retire. Stop asking me the same damn questions (see Q 80)
87. What is your favorite time of the day? Night time
88. Where did you grow up? In a village and a town, my parents separated so I lived between the two.
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now? I was born in Cambridge so I live about an hour and a half to two hours drive away now
90. What are you reading now? Right now, this blog post. In general, nothing. I have no time because revision
91. Are you a morning person or a night owl? night owl
92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? no 
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Yes but that is a very strange question
94. Do you have pets? I have a dog named Pebbles
95. How many rings before you answer the phone? Depends who's calling
96. What is your best childhood memory? You know when someone ask you what your favourite movie is and you suddenly forget all the movies you've ever seen? Yup...
97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? I have basically just done babysitting
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? I'm really a character in a book and I belong in Storybrooke, Maine. I have been missing for quite a while. My name is Pocahontas. I need to find Emma Swan and Regina, you know her? The evil queen? well, yeah, I need to get back to them...
99. What is most important in life? Food and Happiness which is basically the same thing
100.    What Inspires You? Disney

Okay, Very lazy post this week but only two more weeks till exams are over and then, I can start posting properly again I hope :)

Until Next Time - Allons-y!
Lollie x

No comments:

Post a Comment