Tuesday 19 May 2015

Would you rather...? By Summer

Hi, it's me again~ Summer!

So this week is going to be based on another question post just to try and get myself back in the swing of the blog writing thing again. So here go's...




1) Would you rather go about your normal day naked or fall asleep for a year?
I would rather go about my normal day naked as once upon a time people did used to go around naked, it was not shamed upon and it was normal in that era. So why not again now!!




2) Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all?
I would rather be gossiped about, at least someone is thinking about me~ I must be very important gossip.




3) Would you rather be hairy all over or completely bald?
Hairy all over, we were apes once, right??




4) Would you rather be happy and poor or sad and rich?
I would rather be happy and poor, money cannot buy you happiness.




5) Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds?
I would rather be invisible, that way you can hear into other peoples conversations and know what they are going to do and what they have been thinking. It's the best of both worlds really, aha.




6) Would you rather be rich and ugly, or poor and good-looking?
I would rather be rich and ugly- looks arent everything, personality should count the most. Plus this way I could help the the people who chose poor and good-looking not to be poor anymore.




7) Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate?
I would rather be stranded with someone this way you can sort out the beef and not end up talking to a rock.




8) Would you rather eat poison ivy or a handful of bumblebees?
I would rather eat poison ivy, at least I'm not killing animals.


9) Would you rather end hunger or hatred?
I would rather end hatred, hopefully then this way people could have the decency to help the starving and homeless, instead of watching them suffer.


10) Would you rather find true love or 10 million dollars?
True love, but you can't find it, it comes to you. Plus I don't live in America, so dollars aren't really that useful to me.


Sorry this is a short post, I just felt like if I did anymore questions both mine and yours heads would explode. A new post will be up soon, bye guys.


Love Summer xxxx


P.S. I left the link below so you can have a go yourself if you want.
P.P.S. There are many more questions that I didn't even attempt on this webpage.


Bye!! <3









http://buzznigeria.com/funny-rather-question/

No comments:

Post a Comment