Thursday 14 May 2015

Random questions by Summer

Hi guys, It' Summer here! So its a long time since I last posted. You can blame AS level exams for that one! Revision has been a big element of my life recently, along with work, so I have literally had no time at all to post- and any time I haven't been revising I've been sleeping!

For this post I am going to do a random question post, just to get back into the Blog thing again (I promise, my posts will get better!)


1) What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
This is a hard one, I think that would depend on whether I had liked the person before or not. Although, saying that I do believe that personally saying that I do not like someone back is so much harder as I hate hurting peoples feelings (not to say that I haven't done it). I think that telling someone you love them shouldn't be thought out, it should just happen- it should slip out accidentally if it is real love.

2) What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
For me, I'm going to be really cheesy and say love. I went through what was a hard break-up for me with my ex. I didn't want to give up as I really saw potential to grow there but he just had his mind set, so trying to convince him was like trying to feed a vegetarian meat!!

3) Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
Of course I would!! I'm training to be a Lifeguard right now actually, I'm on my 5th year of training. A life is a life! Save it!

4) What makes you bored?
Boring personalities (dull people) and coursework!!!

5) Which is your favourite four legged creature and why?
A Meerkat! Why...? Hmmm, it just always has been since I visited a zoo for the first time...

6) Do you like spicy food?
Hell no!!! Feed me spicy food and I will kill you!!

7) Are you old fashioned?
I loveeee older era clothes! 1950's!! I love, I think I sort of am, I would go back in time if I could.

8) Something or someone you miss the most from childhood?
The good episodes of the Tweenies...

9) Are you usually late, early or right on time?
Late.... Fashionably late of course.

10) Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?
Yes, I have no dicks in my life right now and I love everyone I have around me and the support I get is fantastic!

11) You can have one of the following two things: trust/ love?
Trust- I would rather have trust in everyone rather than love. I believe that trust is more important and for love to work there should be trust incorporated in it anyway.

12) Tell me about your favourite book, magazine or comic?
I don't really have the time to read at the minute, although I did start to read two books a while ago: Divergent by Veronica Roth and Private Peaceful by Michael Morpurgo.

13) Tell me about someone you envy?
I'm not envious of anyone in particular, just people that get everything given to them whenever they want it.

14) Tell me about something you've achieved?
Bronze and Silver Duke of Edinburgh Award. Doing Gold now.

15) Tell me about the worst punishment you had when you were a child?
I had my toys taken away- all of the time. Nowadays young kids have phones instead of toys...

16) Do you like chocolate?
What sort of question is this??? Is this question for a human!?!? Who doesn't like chocolate?

17) Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more?
It honestly depends on my mood. If I'm grumpy I suggest you just leave me alone and presume I don't like any weather.

18) Name 3 things in nature you find most beautiful.
Open air (fields), butterflies and flowers.

19) Which are your 2 favourite careers and why?
Fashion designer and interior designer.

20) Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
Leave my family for 4 weeks whilst I went to Ecuador to help the less fortunate.

21) When was the last time you lied and to whom and why?
Last night, to my friend. I told him I only just got back from work when I had been back for 45 minutes...

22) Tell me about something you really regret?
Decisions I made a while ago on holiday to do with two people I liked.

23) What scares you the most and why?
Horror movies/ programmes... The suspense and idea of objects scaring you rather than actors. What's not there scares me more than what's there.

24) What do you do in your free time?
That depends, I don't have much free time at the minute because of exams. To sooth me and calm me I do colouring to relax myself. I like watching films as well.

25) Which is your favourite part of the human face and why?
Eyes... they can seduce the hell out of you!!!

26) Which is your favourite part of the human body and why?
Girls: Legs... I think that legs can be a powerful tool, but only on girls.
Boys: Arms... But they have to be muscly!

27) Tell me about a mistake you made?
There are too many... haha

28) If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish?
People to act their age, not their shoe size, ha.

29) What's your middle name?
Beth.

30) How big is your bed?
Double!

31) What music are you listening to right now?
Tyler Oakley's playlist on Spotify- XXX 88 by MO

32) What are the last 4 digits of your phone number?
4343

33) What was the last thing you ate?
Homemade pasta- by ME! Shell pasta, cooked onions, peppers, mushrooms mixed with a Carbonara sauce.

34) Tell me about your favourite music/ song/ band.
My favourite band is The Script. My favourite artist is Olly Murs (I'm an Essex girl like him and my nan is friends with his mum too).

35) Tell me about something you would happily do again?
I would love to go to Ecuador again and help out there and volunteer, either alone or with a friend or someone close to me (someone like Lollie- we never argue).

36) Name your 5 favourite foods?
-Sgt Peppers ribs and chips
-Pizza
-Pasta
-Fajita's
-Chocolate

37) Do you like to shop?
YES! Who doesn't!!!

38) How often do you go online?
Too much...

39) Tell me about someone you really admire.
Marilyn Monroe and Alexander McQueen.

40) Do you have any pets?
Yes, one pet- a dog, he's called Slinky.

That's all from me for now, sorry it's been so long again guys! I'll be back again soon! Bye :)


Love Summer
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment